11

I fixed an error I made in the 'things to know' page. He's supposed to be a Scorpio with a Halloween birthday! My mind was somewhere else with that! So sorry.

"Let's all play the which one in Hikaru game!" This should be interesting.  I watched as they switched themselves around before asking, "So, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?"

"It's hard to say!"

"You're identical!"

"May ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded." They said in a smug tone, seemingly proud of which. 

"Is THIS, what you worked so hard to create?!" He said, showing a picture of a shirtless haruhi, looking over their shoulder. We went to see, Me lifting up my bunny, and he started gushing about how great haruhi looked. Since nobody was paying attention, I nibbled on his ear making him shiver and hold back a noise. I smirked a little. I admit, the child looks good, but he knows he's mine, and vice versa. I ignored tamaki's yelling at the twins, knowing it was faked, since I could see a white line thinly outside of the body. It's hard to see, but definitely there. 

I set my bunny down, and I looked over at tamaki trying to see if haruhi would wear a dress, and chuckled as bunny asked what he was doing with it. While the girls gushed, haruhi glared at tamaki, making him go away. 

"Now cut that out. No more making weird pictures of me okay? What do you guys take me for anyways?"

They chuckled a little before answering. "Isn't that obvious? You're our toy!" 

"As we were saying, in order to entertain yourself in this otherwise boring life.."

"One must find themselves stimulating toys." Why am I still listening to this conversation? Oh yeah, right. I'm curious.  

"I am not your toy okay?!" Haruhi replied angrily. 

"You want a toy?" A new voice asked creepily. I looked to see a black door, and walked over to investigate, still keeping a little distance. I rolled my eyes. It was just nekozawa being creepy. I've seen him a few times, always lurking in the shadows. "Toys... Toys... if you like toys, you should come and visit my black magic club. We've opened a black magic shop with items from across the globe! We're also holding mass around the clock." Yeah, thanks, but I'm not all that religious. "If you visit now, I'll even throw in a free curse doll! You could have Beelzebub as a free gift!"

"Why is he talking  to us through a crack in the door?"

"Wait a second, has that door always been there?"

"Nekozawa senpai likes to hide, and he doesn't really care for brightly lit places." Ah, so agoraphobia and photo-phobia. That makes a lot of sense actually. 

"Don't  get involved with that guy haruhi." Tamaki said behind them creepily. "If you do, you'll end up being cursed."

"Do you have ant basis for that?"

"Yes! It happened during final exams during the last school year! Ooh, it's terrifying just to talk about it. on that fateful day, I accidentally stepped on that weirdo's nekozawas cursed doll, Belzebub. Afterword, when I got to my exam, it was all in some strange lettering! And when I looked to my classmates for help, I recognized none of them! I was all alone in another dimension!"

"Scary!" Bunny held onto me, and I rubbed his back.

"I won't let anything like that happen to you bunny."

"Did any of that really happen?"

"That only happened because you were so scared, you accidentally walked into the beginning Greek class and took their exam."