9

"I thought about it a lot last night, and maybe having a lady manager isn't a bad idea."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well it's fairly obvious isn't it? Renge just transferred into the same class as haruhi. So if haruhi has a girlfriend around, it could bring out the female within her. Renge's own touch of tenderness might be able to stimulate haruhi's own femininity."

"Okay, but few corrections to this."

"And what would those be?" Tamaki said, giving me a confused glance. 

"Okay, first, don't refer to girls as 'female' unless you're in a sience class. Otherwise, it sounds creepy. Also, did you forget what would happen if people found out haruhi's a girl?" He seemed to think about it for a minute, before realizing. Then he calmed himself down. 

"Haruhi can still act feminine while presenting as a male student! It would be fine!" I sighed.

"Alright." 

"Now is our chance to help haruhi get in touch with her feminie side. This is an important project men. She doesn't have any friends except for these shady twins. That's no good for her."

"Like you have room to talk." The door opened as renge came in. 

"Hey everyone! You'll be happy to know that your new  manager renge, has baked all of you some cookies." 

"Oh, isn't she ladylike? I'm moved by your generosity!" 

"I didn't bake these cookies for you, you phony prince." That time, I actually laughed a little. "I'm sorry I burnt them a little bit. I did the best that I could." She said in a dreamy manner. "And I already know what your going to say! Oh you've always been so kind to me kyoya."

"She wasn't kidding, these cookies really are burnt!" My bunny said with his mouth full.

"Mitsukuni, don't eat that, it's bad for you."  Renge got mad and started chasing them, while bunny yelled that she was scary. I got up, and stood in front of her, making her crash into me. 

"Hey, what the-" I picked her up like a sack of potatoes, and dropped her on the sofa. "What's this  about, punk?!" I gave her a menacing glare.

" Stop chasing people. It's rude." I walked over to my bunny, and knelt to his level. "You okay?" He nodded, and I kissed his forehead. He went lightly pink again, and I chuckled. 

"I'm gonna offer renge-chan some milk. Maybe she'll calm down." I nodded, and let him go on his way. 

It wasn't long until we were making a movie, with me as the goodie goodie who the baby faced thug found annoying(ly hot), and was not afraid to ado anything to protect my friends. I was supposed to stop my bunny from 'hurting' haruhi, and he was supposed to then 'punch' me. It was my time to go out, and protect the child. I ran up, and got between them. "Stop!" I yelled, my voice full of anger. I noticed a tiny finch in my bunny, and I wanted to smirk. "Can't  you see this  will only lead to more violence?!"

"Step aside pretty boy. This is between me and him." I walked closer. 

"Who you calling a pretty boy.." I leaned down, and licked his ear like a kitten. "Pretty boy~?"  I chuckled a little as he burnt red and I swear I saw steam come out of him. I chuckled a little. "God, you're so easy to fluster... I love it." 

"Y/n!" Renge came up to me, angry, yet a bit of blood trickling from her nose. 

"Yes?" I asked, feigning innocence. 

"What was that?!"

"What was what?"

"You whispered something in his ear, and broke character! What was that about!?" 

"I dunno. But your nose is bleeding. Might wanna  get that cleaned up doll." She went red, presumably from embarrasment, and  stormed away. After she was gone, bunny pulled me aside.

"Did I do something wrong?" He shook his head, and we went behind some trees. "Do you want something?"

"I... I kinda want kisses... Like in the gazebo?" I chuckled, and sat down, pilling him close so he was in my lap, but didn't kiss him just yet.

"I've been wanting to kiss you all day bunny~" With that, I locked lips with him, quickly slipping my tongue in, exploring every inch of his wet cavern, as he let out little noises. I love how he melts in my hands like putty. He tried to fight back, bbut he didn't seem like he wanted to win the fight. It seemed more like he just wanted to tease to me, and that he enjoyed when I dominated him. His hands in my hair, and mine on his waist, it felt like the best thing ever. 

I could feel he was a little aroused, and already knew he was looking for friction. He was grinding on me slightly, but I acted like i didn't notice. We made out until we ran out of air, and pulled away huffing, bunny's eyes half closed, and a string of saliva connecting us. I chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice this?"

"What do you-"

"Look down, and tell me, did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

"T.. That I'm hard?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"No, not that. Did you think I wouldn't notice that you were grinding on my leg this whole time we were making out?" 

"M.. Maybe. Maybe not." 

"Want help? We can't go back with you like this. It'll be obvious, and I'm pretty sure you'd get embarrassed." 

"I.. I'm already close." He whispered, thinking I wouldn't hear. I grabbed his face, and lifted it to meet mine.

"Think nobody would notice if you came in your pants?" 

"50/50 chance." 

"Better Idea, you turn around, and I finish you off, so that you come on the grass, and then we get back to the others. But only if you're cool with that." He nodded, and sat facing me, unzipping and I moved my hand down to his groin. "Just relax, and be quiet. I can cover your mouth if you need me to."

"I'm gonna need you to." I placed my hand on his mouth, and looked at him. He nodded, and I started to use my hand, using the pre-cum as lube. I heard muffled moans and cries of pleasure as I jerked him off faster, before he came in my hand, and I let go. I gave him a quick kiss.

"You did good bunny." He blushed as he got himself back together, hand handed me a tissue he had in his pocket. I thanked him, and after cleaning off my hand, we went back to the group.

Apparantly, while we were doing that, haruhi got thrown against a ladder, and tamaki just about got into a fight. Cool.

It was a few days later, when girls were commenting on the movie we made. I asked kyoya, who apparantly edited some parts, and made it a movie. I just hope what bunny and I were doing didn't get in there. That, would be bad.