19

As we went down to the kitchen, I saw mori rinsing the crabs to get the sand off of them as I got down some cooking wine and filled a steamer with water. I added in some of the wine as bunny chopped up some vegetables to go with it. The three of us worked for about an hour before putting them on plates and taking them out to the table. "Ta-da! Don't they look yummy?" Bunny said with a big smile. We set them on the table as kyouya spoke. 

"I apologize that there aren't any maids around to help you cook senpai." 

"It's no big deal! We appreciate you letting us stay here!"

"Yeah, thanks a lot." 

"Hey takashi, will you go get haru-chan?" He hummed in response. As he began to walk away, bunny looked out the window. "It's awfuly gloomy out there, huh? Looks like it's going to rain." 

"It's not just gloomy outside. It's pretty gloomy in the dining room as well. Just take a look at senpai." 

"Is he really still sulking about haruhi being mad at him?"

"Come on, quit moping boss." 

"You shouldn't have picked a fight with her in the first place."

"Yeah, I've got to agree with you two. They did what they could in the situation. I admit I'd have liked them to call for someone too, but they were brave up there. They likely knew they'd get hurt, but they knew they had to. Let's face it, we were all too far away to get there. The end result would have been the same." Tamaki ignored me, as haruhi walked into the room. They were wearing a pink dress with some frills. I'm not going to lie, they looked cute in it. 

"Woooah!"

"Haruhi where'd you get that dress?"

"From my dad. He must have repacked my bags when I wasn't looking. He's always trying to get me to wear this frilly stuff."

"Looks nice." I said with a small smile and pat on the head. 

"That's awesome! Way to go dad!" 

"You look so cute haru-chan!" With that we all sat down. The clock ticked as an awkward silence filled the room. 

"Well this is uncomfortable."

"Yeah, kind of awkward

"We should eat before the food gets cold." I said, grabbing the crab in front of me. "I don't care if you guys start to eat, but I'm not letting mine go to ice." I said as I cracked a leg open. I don't remember the last time I had crab, but it was just as good as I remembered. 

"Let's dig in! I bet the crabs we caught are delicious!" Bunny said following my lead. Quickly, everyone was eating. Tamaki flinches at the sound of a leg cracking basically in his ear. Haruhi went absolutely ham on the crabs. 

"Hey, slow down child, you'll get sick." I warned, but they kept on eating. 

"These crabs, mmmn, taste in-crab-able! Get it." I rolled my eyes a little but smiled at the pun.

"I'm gonna say it."

"Don't-" Honey said softly. 

"They're crab-tivating."

"Hey, that's my joke!"

"No it's from the internet. Look it up. Free game in my mind."

"He knows hundreds of bad jokes." 

"Hey, they make Luna smile. And you sometimes." 

"Touché" 

"Don't you think you've had enough? Give it a rest already!"