16

We got to the estate, and as I parked my bike, I asked him, "Do your parents know about us?"

"No. My dads old fashioned, so it wouldn't do any good. My mom's more modern, but if she knew, she wouldn't let you stay the night."

"And your brother just knows your with someone?"

"Yeah, but I don't know about telling him the full truth at the moment." I nodded as we went in, slinging my bag on my shoulder.

"Should I take my shoes off, or no?"

"You don't need to. We have people to clean the floors, so it's no big deal." I shrug as we walk in, and I follow him to the family room. "Hey mom!" He jumps on a blonde woman reading a book, who jumps in suprise, before laughing.

"Mitsukini! Welcome home. Did you have fun at the ootori resort?"

"Yeah." I stood there not knowing what to do. A voice came from beside me.

"Who the hell are you?! An intruder?!" I saw a brown haired boy, in a fighting position, and I was ready to beat a child. That is before Bunny stepped between us.

"Chika-chan! This is y/n! He's my" He hesitated only for a split second, but I noticed, and I think chika-chan did too. "Friend." He brushed it off, while they started to fight, while I went next to the blonde woman.

"So sorry about them. Family tradition. They have to fight when they see one another. With acceptions for meals and a few other things." She looked at the bag I had. "You're staying the night?"

"If it's cool with you."

"I don't mind at all. We can set up a futon or you can stay in a guest room."

"Bunny and I were likely going to stay up and play games or watch movies."

"Bunny? People usually call him honey."

"I like calling him bunny. Tease him a bit." She gave me a glare that said 'istg if you're-' "But if he ever did tell me to stop, I would." She nodded  as their fight finished up, Bunny coming out on top.

"You hungry? I am!" He said with a smile as he helped his brother up.

Dinner was pretty good. I got some questions directed at me, and a few jokes in along with a sarcastic remark or two. I think they're starting to like me, which is good, cause I'm likely taking their eldest son's virginity tonight. The walls seem thick. Soundproof. They shouldnt be able to hear anything. Well, if we get there that is. 

After dinner, I saw Bunny devour three whole cakes in seconds. "I dont know if I should be terrified, disgusted, or legitamatly impressed."

"All three?"

"Let's go with that." Chika-chan was hiding behind the doorway, and I walked over to him. "You okay?"

"He's an alien! WHy can't you see that?!" He said, voice cracking.

"Uhmm, he's not though? I think I'd know if he was an alien or not."

"One day you'll see!" He ran as Bunny came out.

"He's going to write a lot of conspiracy theories one of these days."

"Probrably." We looked at one another and laughed a bit, before speaking again. "My room?"

"No a guest room." I said with heavy sarcasm lacing my voice. "Of course your room. It's more fun." I winked, and he went red. "Relax, im teasing.. Unless?"

"Maybe." He said pulling me along to his room. When we got there he pulled me down for a kiss after closing the door. I picked him up, and locked the door behind me, taking him over to his bed. I pulled away and leaned into his ear. "Made up your mind yet?" I whipsered with a little nibble.

"Yes~ I have. And I want you." He fiddled with my shirt, which I quickly took off and tossed somewhere as he ran his hands down my abs. "Why do you have to be so hot?" He said as he started to rub against me. I groaned.

"I could ask the same to you bunny." I said in a husky voice as I lifted his shirt off him, and turned us around so he was on the bottom. I grabbed his arousal, and he gasped. Slipping my tongue into his mouth, he tought me for control, but lost in the waves of pleasure he got while I rubbed his clothed member. I undid my pants, mine begging for release and let out a low moan as I nipped at his lips.

"Please.." He muttered.

"Hmm? What was that bunny?"

"Please..."

"You need to say it bunny."

"Just.. I want you in me.. Please." I grinned as I slid his pants and boxers off in one quick motion, and tossed them somewhere. He was already dripping pre. I clicked my tongue.

"All that just from making out? You must not touch yourself very often, hmm?" He shook his head. "get on your stomach, okay? I'm gonna do somethiing I think you'll like. You'll just have to trust me, okay?" He did so quickly, presenting his ass like a prize.

I grabbed him, and licked along his ass, feeling him shiver while I prodded him and teased him. He let out moans, some muffled by the pillows on his bed as I entered him, eating him out while he writhed in the bliss I made him feel. God he tasted good. I felt him seive and and let out a boken moan as he reached his climax, and pulled my mouth away. He panted as I let him come down from his high for a minute.

"That felt.. really good."

"We havent even gotten to the main event. Just wait. This is gonna feel weird."

"What wi- AH!~" He didn't get to finish his sentince as I pushed my finger in the tight ring of mussel, and wiggled it around. Adding a second quickly, and siccoring him, prepping him for the main thing that he was going to love.

Soon, three fingers were pumping in and out of him as he whined and yelled from the feeling. I pulled them out and lined up. "Ready?"

"Yes!~" I pushed in, gently as to not hurt him too much. I may not be the biggest, but I'm still big enough that it would hurt. About 6 inches and an inch and a half thick. Which for someones first time when their receiving, will look intimidating. But I could tell it still hurt some since he was groaning. But once he wiggled his hips, I took that as enough sign to get moving.

He was tight, his walls squeazing me as I moved, a rough pace setting, knowing he could take it. "Mmmph Faster!~" With that, I sped up my thrusts, and flipped him around so I could see his face. It was a contorted mix of pleasure with a hint of pain. He's enjoying this more than I am, and I'm enjoying this one hell of a ton.  His noises, his expressions, the precum dripping down him, his legs spread wide open with hints of tears at the corner of his eyes. A masterpeice for my eyes only. And as the pleasure builds, so do the knots in our stomachs.

I leaned down and licked along his neck, and kissed along it. As much as I wanted to leave marks on that porciline skin of his, he's not out to his parents yet, so I thought better of it. Insted, I opted for leaving some on his chest. Light ones this time that'll fade in a few days. Nothing that should last more than three. He was so beautiful like this, calling out my name each time he got enough air to do so, a moaning mess below me.

Feeling my orgasm closing in, I warned him. "I-Inside- Oh god I-m gonna cum again"

"I'm almost there, don't worry." I kissed his lips, and kissed away the tears on his face. He came with a loud moan, and I followed soon after, filling him up. we rode it out, and I pulled myself from him. I got off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm grabbing a towel. We'll clean up more in the morning, but for now, we should wipe up the mess, you know?" He nodded as I went into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel quickly, and worked on clean up while he drifted off to sleep, and as I finished, I made sure to cover him, sliding on some boxers, and getting him under the sheets. I put on mine, and followed suit, pulling him close, and kissing his forehead.

"I love you bunny." Was all I said before turning out the lights, and falling asleep myself.