22

After haruhi tried to defend our club, and realized that they were stealing, they stormed out madder than I think I've ever seen them be. Well at least I know where all my missing things went. (Well other than the hoodies, which can likely be found in bunny's closet.) After they slammed the door, bunny looked at me. "Is haru-chan mad at us?"

"Yeah." I nodded, but I rubbed his head. "But I'm sure they'll calm down soon."

"But what if she transfers to lobelia?!" Tamaki screeched.

"If they do, it's their choice. Not ours. We can't decide for haruhi." I said, getting up. "Are we going to be open today?"

"After that, no."

"Okay. I'll pick you up at 5, right?"

"Mhm!"

"Ooh, another date night~?" The twins teased. "Make sure he can walk tomorrow." I glared at them. 

"Bubba, what are they talking about?"

"Nothing you need to know." I said through gritted teeth. "Anyways, ready to go home?"

"Yes!" She said happily. 

It was the next morning and I was walking with haruhi. I was told to bring her to the club, and that the others were setting up for something with Luna. I wasn't told specifics, but I was told it had something to do with cross dressing. I was also informed that mori could not fit into one for some reason. And as hot as it sounds seeing my bunny in a regular girls uniform, something told me they wouldn't be dressing like high school girls. That reminds me, I still need to pick up some toys for next time we're together. 

Haruhi stopped walking while I was slightly lost in thought, but stopped too when I saw why. The girls from the zuka club were standing in front of us, hands on their hips, in a stance that told us they meant business. 

"Hi young maiden."

"We've come for your decision!"

"Are you ready to set things straight with these men?"

"Set what straight?" I had to really resist cracking a joke. Instead, I just glared at the girls. I may want my sister to be a strong and independent woman in the future, but these girls are ridiculous.  They say they strive for equality, but then act like they're better than us?! That's not equality, that's just blatant disrespect. 

"That you should come with us, and go to school with your own kind." They said dragging haruhi along, as I hurried to keep up with them. They acted like girls were aliens. I don't get it. But when the door to the club was opened, I sighed. This could make or break us. The moment of truth. The lights were out, and I was ready for just about anything...

Except this. 

They got up singing ouran, mimicking the lobelia girls, one by one, starting with the twins, going to mori, who sung it like he didn't want to be there, continued by kyoya, who, surprisingly sounded pretty good. Then my boyfriend, bunny did it in his child like voice. The lights flashed on, and I just stood there, confused. Sure it was funny, but what do I do? I knew they were crossdressing, but this is a bit extravagant. Then again, this is the host club, so I don't know what I was expecting. 

Tamaki finished it off in a gran manor, and I just facepalmed, glad my job was to get haruhi. They sang in a rough harmony 'host club welcomes you!' and we all just stood there frozen.

"Welcome back haruhi!"

"Look haru-chan, y/n, I'm a princess now! Aren't I cute?"

"Yeah, but I think you looked cuter before." I said, patting his head, and kissing his forehead. 

"What is the meaning of this?! Are you trying to make fun of woman-kind?!" One of the girls yelled. 

"What? No that's not it at all! Everythings going according to plan. Our stratagy is guarenteed to make even a crying child smile! It's the freebie campeign!" 

"I don't think you understand human phycology..." I muttered to myself, but I was ignored. 

"My dears, you have lived sheltered lives at lobelia, so you might not know that commoners are weak. They have a weakness for free things! Haruhi you may be distracted by the zuka club, but choose us, and you gain not only brothers, but sisters as well! See? This way you can experience feminine bonding, while staying in the host club! See isn't it amazing? Aren't I pretty?"

"We're the hitachiin sisters! Which one of us is prettier?"

"I'm just teasing you." Kaouru laughed in a falsetto. 

"Haru-chan! You can call me 'big sister' now, okay?" He turned to me. "And you can call me your girlfriend!"

"I think I'll stick to calling you bunny." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. Mori just shook the tambourine he had, while kyoya stood by him. How did tamaki convince him to join this in the first place? I guess I'll never know. 

"Why you- do you idiots really think you can win her over like this? How dare you! I've had enough of your fooling around!" Haruhi burst out laughing. 

"This is too much!" They said between laughs. "I don't even get what you're trying to do! I knew you were a bunch of goofballs but jeez!" They continued to laugh hysterically, as I smiled. 

"Are we really that funny?" They laughed harder as they ran from them. "Call me big sister! Come on, do it! Just say it! Big sister! Say it please!" 

"Come on, cut it out!" 

"What were you thinking, what's gotten into you guys?"

"We did this cause we didn't want you to leave the host club haruhi." Hikaru said in his normal voice.  Their eyes widened in realization, and they gave a soft chuckle.

"Well maiden, have you made a choice?" Haruhi got up. 

"Yeah, I have. I'm sorry, but your clubs not for me. I think the idea of a girls school is cool and all, but I came here with a plan in mind for my future, so while I appreciate your offer, I knew I was never going to leave ouran acadamy. 

"Haruhi! Wait hold on, if you knew you were never going to leave, why did you act so angry yesterday?!"

"How would you feel if I took something of yours without asking you?! I really liked that mechanical pencil, it was easy to write with!" 

"But I offered my teddy bear pencil and you said you didn't want it!"

"That's right and I still don't want it." 

"We're not going to give up on you maiden. I swear to you, someday we'll come and rescure you from this place! And when we do we'll abolish the ouran host club! Adieu." They spun away laughing, and slipped on banana peels while we closed the door for the day. Today was interesting to say the least, and it was barely half done. God this club is chaotic. 

I love it.