12

I had to bring my little sister with me to the club today, since dad had work. She and the other members had no issue with it, so I arrived to pick her up, and got my ass back to school with enough time to put on my costume. We were doing an Egyptian thing today, so I helped Luna into her costume, and got into my own. 

We got ready, but when the doors opened, a little boy stood there. He looked bewildered at the sight of us.

"Oh it's just a kid."

"A boy at that."

"Y/n, what's going on?"

"Just an unusual person. We usually don't get young boys here."

"What's wrong little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?"

"A... Are you the king of this place?" Tamaki sighed. "Well are you? Or is it that big scary muscled guy?" I looked at Mori, who looked at me. 

"Is he talking about  you or me?"

"Probably you." 

"He didn't mention any scars.."

"Perhaps he hasn't noticed them yet."  I shrugged as the boy walked closer.

"The king! Yes I am the king of the ouran host club! Long live the host king!"

"Long live the guy with the big head!" My sister said happily, making me chuckle. I've taught her well. Tamaki seemed to ignore it. 

"I'm an elementary fifth year, shiro takaogi! I want the host king to take me on as an apprentice!" 

We decided to get back into our normal uniforms, and I helped Luna into her normal outfit. Today she chose a simple and cute light blue dress, with white trim, and black flats. She looked adorable. 

"So Tamaki, you have an apprentice?"

"Yes. He's still in elementary school, but I like the fire in his eyes, I overheard Tamaki say. Luna was curious about this new kid, so she went over to talk to him.

"Hi! I'm Luna. You said your name is Shiro, correct?"

"Yes, that's right." He looked at her, and I hung out where I could monitor her if needed. 

"So, what are you into?"

"I like playing the piano. What about you?" He seemed a little skeptical about this, but went along with it.

"I like to read. I'm reading through a really nice book! Wanna see?" He nodded, and she just stood there, and asked again.

"I nodded though?"

"Oh! I'm sorry. I need audio to know..."

"Why? Are you retarded?" I was about to step in, when she shook her head.

"No, I'm blind silly! See?" She popped out a glass eye, and he stared in both shock and awe.

"M... My bad."

"It's okay. I get it a lot from people who don't know. But my big brother come and beat them up, like pow!" she swung a fist, and I chuckled. It seems they'll get along  fine. I had nothing to worry about.

"Y/n! Your little sister is so cute! But what happened to her eyes?" I sighed.

"She got into an accident when she was small, and her eyes were pierced by glass. The doctors couldn't do anything." She had a hand cover her mouth, and the other on my bicep. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. But I'm glad she's not upset about it, and is getting along with Tamaki's apprentice." I smiled a little.

"Me too."