10

It was saturday at last, and I got to take my bunny on a date. Dad was home, so I didn't have to worry about luna, and despite all the anxiety I get from  driving a car, I decided for a first date, I should use it. Yes, I have a licence to drive a car as well as a motorcycle, I just choose not to use it. 

So, here I am in a set of nice pants and my normal attire on top, driving in my dads 2019 porsche 911 to my little bunnys house to pick him up. First date, so I want to make a good impression with his family if I meet them.  I park outside and send him a text telling him I was there and waiting, and asked if I should come inside. He said he'd be out in a minute, so I waited. It wasn't long before he came out of his family's compound wearing a blue polo and a set of black pants. He also had a light purple jacket to go with it.

He climned into the passengers seat of the car and kissed my cheek. "I didn't know you had a car."

"It's my dad's actually. I usually drive  my bike, but I didn't know how you'd feel about riding my motorcycle with me on a first date." I said, pulling out of the lot, and began to head to the restaurant. "But I usually don't drive cars."

"Personal preference?"

"Mostly."

"What's the other reason"?

"You sure you wanna know?"

"Of course!" I glance at him, and bite my lip. How do I put this in a way that wont kill the mood for a first date?

"A  few years ago I got into a car crash, and that kinda made me shaken up about driving cars."

"Why's that?"

"Well..."

"Does it have something to do with your mom?" I stayed silent, and I think he got the picture. "Oh- Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize-"

"It's fine. I've been thinking of opening  up about it anyways. But it's kinda Gorey, so I don;t know how to tell you about it without it making me seem like I have trauma from it, or freaking you out... So, maybe not now?" He stayed silent for a while before he spoke again.

"Was your sister there?" I looked at him, and nodded.

"I tried to shield her. Hide her eyes from seeing it. But she ended up blinded anyways."

"I see. I'm sorry that happened to you." I chuckled, and he gave me a look like I was crazy. 

"You don't have to be sorry. It was five years ago now, and I know you didn't cause it. It's difficult to talk about it all, but you weren't responsible. I did what I could, and because of that, I still have my sister. Nothing I could have done would have saved my mother, so I'm grateful I still have Luna. At least I was able to save her." 

"And I'm glad you made it out alive." I grabbed his hand, and squeezed it gently. 

"Me too." 

After we ate, we walked through the park. We talked about hobbies and all that, with me cracking the occasional joke, when he asked me something. "Do you get nightmares from what you saw that day?"

"Hmm? I mean, yeah, of course I do. It was the single, most terrifying day of my life. Who wouldn't?"

"...If you ever want to talk about them, you can always talk to me about them. And when your ready, you can tell me about the crash."

"Really? Even all the intestines and bone?"

"Oh god, I would have puked if I was there, but yes. I might get sick depending on how much you tell, but still."

"I thought you were fine with blood? With being a master in martial arts and all."

"That doesn't mean I can't be nauseated by guts and bones." He elbowed me lightly. "I've seen massive amounts of blood, but last time I witnessed something overly gruesome, I got sick. My brother still teases me about that, but I retaliate about how he still can't beat me in a fight." 

"Okay, now I have  to ask. What did you see?"

"A documentary on jack the ripper."

"Oh, yeah, that did make me a little pale too." 

"Tell me about it." We laughed a little, before I spoke.

"But really though, thank you for the offer. And when I'm ready, I'll tell you and the others about that night. But in the meantime, let's just enjoy now. How does that sound?"

"It sounds wonderful."

It was an hour later when I took him home, and I offered to walk him to his place, which he accepted. When we arrived outside his mansion, I made sure I didn't gawk, despite being mesmerised about the place. 

"I had a lot of fun tonight. Thanks a ton!"

"I had a nice time too. We should do this again sometime."

"Agreed." We looked into each others eyes, before I leaned in and kissed my bunny's lips. He tasted sweet still, likely from the chocolate fondue we had for dessert. But before I ended up making this a full make out session, I pulled away gently.

"Goodnight bunny. I'll see you at school, okay?" He nodded, a rosy tint and a smile on his face, as I waved goodbye for the night. 

The bad boy and the LolitaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara