Hanging up christmas stockings ✅

You and Taylor are looking through all of the Christmas decorations hidden away in boxes.

We already put up the Christmas tree and put the lights and ornaments on it.

As you are going through more boxes you found the stockings.

You grab yours, you had it since you where a child. Your grandmother made it for you when you where a baby and it was hand knitted. 

"Awe I love your stocking." Taylor said.

"My grandmother made it." You said walking over and hung it on one of the stocking holders on the fireplace.

Taylor hung up her stocking, it's white with letters stitched on spelling her name and has kittens and Christmas tree's on it.

"My mom made me that." Taylor said.

"So cute! I love the Christmas tree's on it." You said.

"Like my childhood house on a Christmas tree farm." Taylor said.

"You should take me to see your old childhood home one day." You said.

"Yeah that would be fun." Taylor said.

"Let's make a fire in the fireplace. It's freezing in here." You said.

"I'll go get some firewood." You said and went to go get your coat.

_________________________________

Author's Note

Here is book two in Taylor Swift Images!!

I hope you all like this book as much you all did with the first one!

Enjoy!

                                      -Wunderstruck1313