You can't sleep ✅

You wake up again for the six time tonight and roll over to look at the clock.

4:37.

Ugh.

You look over at Taylor and she is out like a light snoring underneath all of the blankets.

You sign and carefully get up out of bed trying not to wake up Taylor. You walk out of the bedroom to get a drink of water from the kitchen. Once you finished the glass of water you walk out in the living room and grabbed a blanket off of the couch and layed down on the couch.

You closed your eyes and tried to fall back asleep but you hear your name,

"Y/N?"

You open your eyes and sit up to find Taylor standing in the hallway.

"Gosh you scared me! I didn't know you where standing there." You said.

"Why are you down here sleeping on the couch? Did I keep you up?" Taylor asked

"No. I just couldn't fall asleep." You said.

"Want to come back up to the bedroom?" Taylor asked.

"No I'll try to sleep out here." You said.

"Okay I'll sleep down here with you." Taylor said.

"You don't have to stay down here. Go back to bed." You said.

"It's okay I was getting hot in the bedroom as well." Taylor said laying down on the other side of the couch.

"Alright. Good night." You said.

"Night Y/N." Taylor said and you both went back to sleep.

__________________________________

Author's Note

I'm finally better from having Covid that I can update again!!

Thoughts?

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313