Stomach aches ✅

You wake up to your stomach hurting and you are covered in sweat.

You grown and roll over to look at the click, 3:56 am.

You grown and roll back over to try and fallback to sleep.

4:45

It's almost been an hour and now you are wide always and your stomach feels worse then before. You've gotten up a dozen times trying to go to the restroom but your stomach still doesn't feel any better.

You sighed and carefully got out of bed trying not to wake Taylor up and walk in the dark bedroom without stubbing your toes on anything. Once you made it of the bedroom and down the stairs you turn on one of the lights in the bathroom and look in the medicine cabinet.

You start to look for medication to take but you can't decide on which one will be the right pill to take.

"Y/N? Why are you up?" a voice suddenly says making you jump out of your skin.

"Fuck Taylor! You scared the shit out of me." You say placing your hand on your chest trying to calm your breathing and heart rate back to normal.

"Sorry baby but I heard you all night tossing and turning. But then when I saw that you weren't in bed anymore I wondered if you where really sick." Taylor said.

"My stomach hurts but I can't decide on which medication to take. I haven't ran to the bathroom yet. My stomach just feels really upset but I'm not getting my period until later on in the week." You said.

"Was it something you ate maybe?" Taylor asks and starts to look for the medication as well.

"I don't know. Maybe. We both ate the same dinner but you are fine." I said.

"Yeah I don't feel sick. Maybe you ate too much?" Taylor asked.

"No I didn't over eat. Maybe the food just didn't sit right with me. I'm getting old." I said and laughed.

Taylor laughed as well, "Hey you saying I'm old as well. I'm older than you." She says

"By one year." I said.

"I'm still older, ah hah I found one." Taylor said and opened the bottle.

You take the pill with some water and drink the rest of the cup.

"Let's go back to bed." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said and grabbed her hand and you both walked back upstairs.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                        -Wunderstruck1313