She is sick but doesnt tell you ✅

You wake up in the middle of the night to Taylor coughing.

You roll over to see Taylor shivering but you both have dozens of blankets on since it's winter.

"You okay Tay?" You asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little cough. I woke up with a dry throat." Taylor said.

"You want me to get you a glass of water?" You asked sitting up.

"No no. Go back to sleep. I already got a glass of water." Taylor said sitting up and grabbing a glass of water on the nightstand.

"Alright." You said and went back to sleep.

You wake up again to Taylor coughing and sneezing, you roll over again to see Taylor her face is red and seating.

You look at the time to see it's 3:26 the last time you saw Taylor awake it was midnight.

"Taylor have you been up since the last time we woke up. It's been a two hours." You said.

"Yeah I've been up. I don't feel well." Taylor said.

"You don't? Why didn't you tell me before?" You asked sitting up and turning on your light on the nightstand.

"I don't want to wake you and I didn't feel worse as I do now. I thought I just had a dry throat but now I'm starting to feel worse." Taylor said.

"Let me go get you some medicine." You said and got up out of bed.

You grabbed the medicine and walked back into your bedroom and gave Taylor the medicine.

Taylor gaged at the gross taste of the medicine and drank more of her water.

"Thanks Y/N." Taylor said.

"You'd welcome. Hope you feel better good night." You said turning off the light and climbed back into bed.

"Goodnight." Taylor said and you both drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313