⚠️ Motion sickness ✅

You and Taylor have been planning this trip to the mountains to stay at a cabin for the next couple of weeks.

You both are really looking forward to it and have been on the road for a few hours now.

"Are we almost there yet?" You asked as the car gets deep into the mountains with thousands of trees around you.

"We should be getting there any minute now." Taylor said.

As the twists and turns gets more tighter and the road gets more bumper your stomach begins to flip flop.

You try to fight it but the sick feeling gets worse as the twists and turns get worse.

"I don't feel good." You said

"What? Like car sick?" Taylor asks.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." You said

"Shit." Taylor cursed and stops the car.

The second the car stops moving you open up your door and throw up onto the ground.

Taylor pulls your hair up and runs your back,

"It's okay. Let it out." She said trying to relax you.

You sit up and Taylor hands you a napkin to wipe your mouth and hand sanitizer to try to watch your hands.

"I'm fine now." You said.

"We should have taken motion sickness medicine before we came up here. I completely forgot how many turns you take on these roads." Taylor said.

"It's okay. I think I can manage for the rest of the way now." You said.

"Okay. Here is an empty shopping bag I found in the backseat just in case you get sick again. The cabin in just a little further." Taylor said and started the car again.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313