Building legos ✅

The sky starts to get darker and more clouds are forming.

"Oh I think we have to reschedule our walk." You said looking out the window.

"Why?" Taylor asks from another room.

"It's raining!" You shout a little louder.

"It is?" Taylor asks and walks up to you to look out the window, "Oh it is." She says.

"We can just stay in today." You said.

"Alright. Oh I know what we can do. We can build that Lego set you got for your birthday." Taylor said.

"Oh my god yes! The Harry Potter castle!" You shout excitedly.

"And we can also watch all of the movies while we are building it." Taylor said.

"Yes! Let me to go the box in my room." You said and ran down the haul.

When you come out with the huge box Taylor just turned on the first movie and sat down at the table, "Are we building it at the table?" She asks.

"I don't know if it will fit. And I don't want to do it on the floor because what if one of the cats swallow one of the small pieces?" You asked worried.

"Hmm let me get a folding table from the garage." Taylor said.

You helped Taylor carry the table into the house and set it up. You open up the Lego box and begin to take out the bags and the big intrusions book for the set.

"This might take a few days to make." You said realizing how big it is.

"It's okay. This will be our big project together." Taylor said.

"Alright." You said and started to sort out all of the first pieces you need.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313