Autumn leaves ✅

It's officially fall. The tree's have changed color and are on the ground. The last few days the winds have been super strong so the whole lawn in the backyard is completely covered in yellow, red, brown leaves.

Taylor walk out into the yard with some old pants and a long t shirt,

"Let me help you. This will take hours by yourself." You said

"Alright. When you come back out can you bring me a pair of gardening gloves?" Taylor asked.

"Sure." You said.

You changed clothes and went into the garage to get the gloves Taylor asked for, you grabbed one for yourself as well.

When you walk back into the yard Taylor started to rake some of the leaves, you walked over to got to work as well.

Once you gotten the pile big enough you put your rake down and looked at Taylor,

"I haven't done this since I was a kid." You said

"Done what?" She asked confused

You fall back into the big pile of leaves and make a snow angle, well leaf angle.

Taylor laughed as you were rolling around in the big pile of leaves,

"Wait I want to do that as well." Taylor said and you hear the leaves crunch as Taylor fall's back onto her pile.

You laugh, "I can't see anything." You said as the leaves fall over your face.

"We have to put these leaves away in the bin." Taylor said.

You groan, "Okay let's get back to work." You said and stood up.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Today is my birthday!

I'll try to update this story again in the next few days. I really want to finish this book to start the next one.

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313