Chritsmas morning ✅

You open your eyes as the sun is shinning through the window. You sit up and look outside to see the sun us rising and it's a nice blue sky.

You feel Taylor stir in her sleep and roll over to her side to look at you, "Merry Christmas." Taylor said.

"Merry Christmas Taylor." You said.

Taylor said up quickly and looked at you excitedly, "It's Christmas." She said and squeals.

You get up out of bed and put on your robe and Taylor puts on her robe as well and you both walk down stairs and into the living room.

"Oh wow." You said and more presents appeared underneath the Christmas tree and you and Taylor's stockings where by the presents as well and they where filled up.

You walk over to sit down on the floor to sort out the presents between Taylor and yourself.

Taylor starts to open up her's, "Oh wow! You got me this pot I was eyeing?!" Taylor asks excitedly

"Well the one you have is probably older then you." You said

Taylor laughed, "I love it. Thank you."

You opened up your presents, "A book cart!? I see these all over TikTok."

"Since your bookshelf is starting to get full I figured you should need a small cart for them." Taylor said.

Two hours later you and Taylor opened up all of your gifts and Taylor loved everything you had given her especially the silver necklace in her stocking.

"I love it Sam. Thank you." Taylor said and kissed you on the cheek

"I love my necklace as well." You said and put it on.

"Let's to prepare for dinner." Taylor said.

"Okay we should also throw all of the wrappers away too." You said

"Right. I'll go get a garbage bag." Taylor said and went to go find it.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313