You fall down the stairs ✅

"Y/N! Can you come down here for a second?" Taylor shouts from downstairs somewhere.

"Sure! I'll be right down!" You shout back from your room.

You have been cleaning your room for the past hour now and you need a little break to clear your head a bit from being so overwhelmed by all of the stuff.

As you walk down the stairs you must have missed a step because you slip suddenly and fall onto the hard wood steps and slide down a few steps as well.

"Shit!" You curse as you slip and land on one of the big steps.

"Y/n!?" You hear Taylor shout and footsteps.

"Oh my god Y/N! Did you just fall down the stairs?" Taylor asked worried and comes up to you bending down to get a closer look to see if you are hurt.

"Yes. I just fell on my butt." You said as Taylor helped you stand up.

"Are you okay? Do you need ice anywhere?" Taylor asked as she helps you walk down the rest of the stairs and into the living room.

"No. I just need to sit on the couch for a bit I think." You said.

Taylor carefully helps you sit on the couch and your whole body feels sore.

"I'm going to be really sore tomorrow but I think I'm fine. Nothing is broken don't worry." You said.

"Thank goodness." Taylor said.

"I'll help clean the rest of your room for you." Taylor said.

"What? No. I'm fine to do the rest of it." You said

"It's okay. I'm done doing my chores for the day." Taylor said.

"You're the best. Fine then I'll make you your favorite dinner in a bit." You said.

"Deal." Taylor said.
__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                    -Wunderstruck1313