Swimming in the ocean ✅

"Let's go to the beach." Taylor said.

"Yes! Let's get everything we need." You said.

An hour later you and Taylor packed everything and got into the car to drive to the nearest beach.

One of the beaches Taylor picked will be more private and with less people since it's really hard to get to.

Once you both arrived at the beach Taylor parked and it's a beautiful sunny day and the sky is clear bright blue.

We find a good spot to put our stuff put a beach towel down on the sand to sit.

"It's so beautiful here." Taylor said.

"The waves look nice. I hope the water isn't too cold." You said.

"Let's get settled a bit more before we go swimming then we can eat lunch. I don't want you to eat before you swim because you might get cramps." Taylor said.

"Okay honey." You said annoyed playfully and Taylor laughed.

After lunch you and Taylor put sunscreen on to sun bathed to try to get a nice tan.

You put your book in your bag and run to the water,

"The one last to the water gets dunked!" You yell running to the water.

"Hey! That's not fair you didn't say go!" Taylor yells after you.

You get to the water first and you scream at how cold it is.

Once Taylor gets into the water you quickly dunk her underneath the water and she comes up for air.

"You cheated. I want a rematch." Taylor said laughing.

"I won fair and square. I got to the water first." You said and laughed.

"Okay the winner should get a reward." Taylor said.

"What?" You asked

"This." Taylor said and dunked you underneath the water.

You come back up for air and Taylor is laughing.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313