Ice cream ✅

It's a hot June day and the sky is clear blue and the sun is shining brightly.

You and Taylor are sunbathing, you reading one of your books and Taylor just relaxing in the sun.

"Do you want ice cream Y/N?" Taylor asked.

"Yes! That sounds so good right now." You replied

"Okay I'll bring it out to you." Taylor said getting up.

"Are you sure? I'll go in and get it with you." You said still laying on the chair.

"No you look comfortable there with your book and I want to check on the cats really quick." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said.

Taylor went into the house and a few minutes later Taylor comes back out with chocolate ice cream cones.

"Here you go." Taylor said handing it to you.

"Oh my gosh Taylor they look delicious." You said taking it from her.

Taylor put so much ice cream on the cone it looks like it might fall off any second.

"Let's see how fast they melt in the sun." Taylor said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry for the short break away during the holidays! I was super busy and then I went back to work so I wanted to get back into my normal schedule before I went back into my writing schedule.

I hope you all like the upcoming chapters for this book!

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313