Earthquake ✅

You and Taylor sat down to eat lunch,

"Thanks for picking up lunch after work." Taylor said.

"You're welcome. And I knew you would like your favorite In and Out." You said.

"I can't remember the last time I had it. It sucks that In and Out is only on the West Coast." Taylor said and took a sip of her milkshake.

You begin to eat your meal as well before you see your glass of drink starts to ripple, you looked at it more closely until the ground starts to shake a little.

"What was that?" Taylor asked shocked.

All of the cats look around afraid and run off to different rooms. The ground begins to shake and stiff on the table, kitchen counter and picture frames start to fall on the ground.

"Earthquake!! Get underneath the table!!" You shout.

You and Taylor get underneath the table to protect yourself from things falling onto you. You grip the table leg for support as the earthquake continues to shake.

The ground continues to shake for a little more until finally it stops.

"Shit that was scary. Y/N are  you okay?" Taylor asks.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" You asked.

"I'm okay." Taylor said and started to crawl out from underneath the table.

You crawl out from underneath the table to stand up as well. You both look around the apartment and it's a total mess.

"Well at least we are okay and we can fix the damages later." Taylor said.

"Let's continue to eat lunch. We will be cleaning up for the rest of the day." You said.

"Good idea because I'm still hungry." Taylor said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313