Christmas rockerfeller tree ✅

"Want to go see the rocker feller tree tonight?" Taylor asks.

"Yes! I've never seen it in person before." You said.

"Okay let's go get ready to leave. We better put on lots of layers. It's freezing outside." Taylor said.

You and Taylor go onto your rooms to change and you both walk out wearing your winter clothes and heavy jackets, mittens, and beanies.

"Will is on his way to get us." Taylor said.

Taylor's driver arrived in just a few minutes and you both get into the car. Taylor's drive and two security guards are also in the car. Once the car stops near where the rocker feller tree is you and Taylor plus the security gets out of the car.

The second Taylor steps out into the street and some people already start to recognize her,

"Oh my gosh Taylor!!" A girl shouts.

Taylor's security guards get closer around Taylor and yourself as more people start to notice you both.

"Oh my goodness Y/N!!" A fan noticed you.

Since you started your modeling job a year ago you start to notice more people recognize you as well.

"Hello." You said to the fan.

"Oh my gosh hi! Can I get a picture with you?" The fan asks.

"I'll get back to you." You said as you started to get farther away from her.

"Please make room. Try to not crowd us. Taylor will take pictures later." Taylor's security team tells the crowd.

"Hey! Hello! Merry Christmas everyone." Taylor said to the crowd.

You and Taylor find a corner of the square where it's gated off and you and Taylor get on the other side of the fence to look at the tree.

"Wow." You said looking up at the tall beautiful tree with thousands of Christmas lights on it.

"What do you think?" Taylor asks.

"It's even more beautiful in person. I never realized the tree is THAT tall." You said looking up at it and see the bright star on top of it.

"Thank you for bringing me here." You said.

"You're very welcome." Taylor said.

You and Taylor stayed in that spot for an hour until you feel like your fingers where about to fall off from the cold.

You and Taylor started to make your way back up the car and you both took pictures with the fans excitedly waiting for you both to walk back. You even signed some of the fans phones with a marker and took more selfies.

You and Taylor said goodbye and left to go back home.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                   -Wunderstruck1313