⚠️Stitches ✅

You and Taylor are making dinner for tonight, you are cutting the vegetables and Taylor is putting the meat of steak in the sauce to marinate.

As you are cutting the knife slips from your hands and you accidentally cut your finger and it's starts to bleed.

"Fuck." You curse from the pain as more blood starts to flow out of the cut. You quickly grab a paper towel to stop the bleeding but the blood is still coming out.

"Oh my god. Shit it's really bleeding now." You said trying to tighten the pressure on it but nothing is working.

"Oh fuck babe I think that's needs stitches." Taylor said worried grabbing another towel and wrapping it around your injured finger.

"Shit." You curse as the pain starts to get worse, "It's hurting really bad now."

"Y/N?! Where are my keys!?" Taylor shouts frustrated trying to look for the keys to the car.

"They are on the dresser by the front door I think." You said putting on slide shoes.

Taylor quickly puts her shoes on and rushes to dressing grabbing the keys and opening the front door. You run behind her and Taylor already opened up the passenger car door and you get inside.

Taylor gets into the car and quickly started to drive off down the road to the hospital. On the way Taylor call's your mom and her mom about the situation and they are both on their way to the hospital.

Taylor also call's her security guards to meet us at the hospital to help with privacy.

Hopefully the news about this doesn't go to the press.

"Shit I also have to call Tree about this as well." Taylor said as the car pulls up to the hospital and you both rush inside.

"Help. My girlfriend cut her finger." Taylor said.

A nurse comes up to you and looks at the cut, "Oh hon that definitely needs stitches. Right this way." The women said and walks you both to a private room.

An hour later your cut is all stitched up and wrapped. The doctor tells you instructions on how to take care of it and how to wrap it up so water doesn't get into it.

The doctor says she will send the bill later.

"Thank you." You said.

"Be careful next time cutting with a knife." The doctor said and you laughed.

"I will." You said and Taylor walked you back to the car.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                    -Wunderstruck1313