She catches you singing one of her songs ✅

You are sitting on the couch replying to work emails and trying to finish other paperwork while Taylor is gone in the studio.

"Nice to meet you
Where you've been
I can show you incredible things

Screaming crying perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thrones

You sing one of Taylor's songs as you continue yo work

"Are you singing one of my songs?" You hear Taylor ask behind you making you jump out of our seat.

"Jesus Christ! Taylor you scared the shit out of me!" You said turning around to look at her.

Taylor laughs, "I'm sorry babe I got done in the studio earlier then I expected. I know I usually text you saying I'm coming home but I wanted to come home as fast as I could."

"Was work hard today?" You asked.

"No Jack and I figured out the melodies and what beats I wanted fast enough." Taylor said.

"Oh I'm almost done with my work until I was interrupted." I said and Taylor laughed.

"Continue singing if it help you concentrate. I like hearing you sing." Taylor said.

You laughed, "Oh you like hearing me butchering your songs?"

"No you actually sing pretty good." Taylor said.

"You are just saying that because you don't want to sleep on the couch tonight." I said.

"No Y/N,  I'm serious. You do sound good singing." Taylor said.

"Really?" You asked shocked.

"Yes." Taylor said.

"Awe thanks hon." You said.

"I'll go back us a snack while you work." Taylor said and went into the kitchen.

You continued to sing the song again as you back to work.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                      -Wunderstruck1313