You get stood up on a date ✅

You look at the time and your date still hasn't showed up yet.

They are an hour and a half late.

You have been talking to this guy online from a dating app then lead to texting one another and FaceTiming. This would be the first time you would have finally met them in person.

The waitress came back over to your table, "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes." You said

You ordered your meal and the waitress went to give it to the cook. As you where waiting you noticed a women sitting across from you glancing at you.

She looks familiar the more you look at her but can't quite figure it out until you heard her voice.

"You got stood up on your date as well?" A voice asked.

It was Taylor Swift.

You didn't want to freak her out so you continued the conversation,

"Yes. But I would think for as famous and beautiful as you would go on many dates." You said.

Taylor laughed, "My music says otherwise."

"Come over here at my table." You said and Taylor got up and sat down.

You and Taylor talked for hours after finishing your meal and Taylor insisted she paid for your meal.

"I had I great time talking to you." Taylor said.

"I did as well. It was nice meeting you." You said and left the restaurant.

An hour after you get a message from an unknown person on instagram.

"Hello Y/H this is Tree Paine Taylor Swift's assistant. Are you available to come to a location to talk?"

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313