Chapter 11

How's everybody doing?
I'm thinking about adding
another character to the story
so feel free to comment some
names :)

Hey little girl
You know smoking kills
You don't really care
'Cause you love how
It feels
(Sophiemarie.b - Hey little girl)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

Coraline slowly opened her eyes. The floor was covered in blood and her vision was still blurry.
She rubbed her eyes and tried to sit up.
As the girl looked around the room she noticed that the sun had already risen.
"What time is it?" she whispered to herself and checked her phone: 8:46am
It had been a couple hours since Coraline passed out. It surprised her that she was even still alive but that made her feel even more miserable.
"You can't even kill yourself" she thought to herself.

As she stood up from the ground, she saw her goodbye note on the kitchen table.
The young girl wanted to tear it apart and throw it away but something stopped her from doing so. It was the voice inside her telling her that she might need it someday.
Coraline wiped a couple of tears that had escaped her eyes and put the small sheet of paper in her purse that was placed next to the makeshift bed.

Coraline's POV

I felt so exhausted but I knew that if I were to go to sleep, I wouldn't be tired at night. I had to do something to distract myself so I came to the conclusion that unpacking the rest of my stuff was the best idea.
I hadn't brought too much but still some things that reminded me of Rome.
A picture frame of the time the band and I went to see The Curse of La Llorona was the first thing I unpacked.

Flashback to April 2019
Coraline's POV

"We're going to be late for the movie if you don't hurry up!" Victoria yelled.
We were all waiting for Damiano to finally be done in the bathroom.
I rolled my eyes and sighed. That boy takes longer than Victoria and I to get ready. After what felt like eternity, the 20 year old came out of the bathroom and smiled at us as if he didn't just spend an hour only to tie his hair in a bun.
"Let's go" Damiano said and we rolled our eyes.

When we finally arrived at the movie theatre Thomas urged all of us to take a selfie together.
"Please, just one photo. I want to remember this moment" he begged.
"Thomas, this won't be the last movie we'll watch together" Victoria replied.
The boy sighed and gave her the puppy eyes.
None of us could resist anymore so Thomas took out his phone and we all smiled for the selfie.
"Thanks guys" he thanked us and we entered the building.

"So, popcorn and drinks for everyone as well?" Damiano asked and we nodded.
He paid for the tickets, the food and the drinks and we walked towards the now darkened room.
"I'm so excited! What's this movie about again?" Victoria asked.
"Umm...it's a love story" I lied and chuckled.
She looked at me, doubting my answer but didn't say anything else.

"Oh my god Coraline, you're such a liar! You're a lying liar who lies!" Victoria yelled at me with tear stains on both of her cheeks.
I only laughed as she tried to push me but failed miserably.
"I'm never believing anything you say ever again" she then stated and walked away.
"She should get her own reality show" Damiano added.
"Indeed" I responded, still laughing.
"I agree" Ethan replied, a small smile appearing on his lips as well.