Chapter 61

A/N: PG-13 for a kissing scene, nothing rlly graphic ;)

Xie Yi-jun

1302 years after The Long Night

Wúmeng

<Healer's Chambers>

Jin Songcai still hadn't given Yi-jun an answer, for whether or not he would be accompanying the King back to Hêi'àn City tomorrow instead of staying a week longer in Wúmeng. In an effort to expedite his decision making process, whatever it may be, Xie Yi-jun had managed to begin some negotiations with the man...

"Ah! Yi-jun!"

Accidentally biting Songcai's lip, the King only smiled, flickering his tongue out to taste the drop of crimson blood and watching in fascination as Songcai's eyes darkened to a deep royal blue.

The two were sitting on the bed together, Xie Yi-jun's fingers around the back of Songcai's neck, threading through his silken hair.

The King pouted, whining softly; "You really won't go with me? Not even if I say please-"

Leaning in again and catching the little hitch of Songcai's breath, the King stifled a grin and placed his lips near the healer's ear...

"Jin Songcai, don't you want to hear me beg?"

What he heard then was Songcai drawing in a deep, shaky breath, then before he knew it Yi-jun was being kissed again.

Mmmn, so delicate. Like kissing a flower covered in dewdrops...

Eyes flickering closed, he enjoyed the gentle pace the man had set, tilting his head, gripping the back of Songcai's neck and marveling at the delicious warmth and taste of his mouth.

Gods above, I've been longing to kiss him since I first saw him. How can this be real and not a dream?!

But it was real. What was also very real were Songcai's hands as they made their way up Yi-jun's chest. The King sighed at the sensation of warmth through his clothes, but then the healer startled him by grabbing the tie to Xie Yi-jun's shirt and unfastening it carefully...

He didn't mean to part from him but he was suddenly staring into Songcai's eyes again, and perhaps knowing that this was what he wanted, that they were both mutually attracted to each other and desired each other, these facts made Yi-jun brave enough to do what he did next.

Easing his hands away from the man's silver hair, the King held his breath as he reached down to untie the sash around Songcai's waist.

They were both absolutely silent save their rapid, nervous breaths, as the King slid the sash away and then very slowly opened his robes...

Xie Yi-jun swallowed. Beneath, Songcai wore only a thin white shirt, tied on one side and wrapped in such a way that Yi-jun could not only see the man's chest and collarbones, but the shape and elegant curves of his body as well.

Mouth going dry, it was several moments before the King could even breathe let alone move, but when he finally could, he didn't hesitate in bringing shaking fingers up to unknot the final tie, at last being able to take in another blessed portion of Songcai's physical beauty.

He was unreal. Gorgeous... perfect-

The King wasn't even aware he was already mapping out the man's body with his hands until he felt Songcai inhale sharply. Gaze flickering up, Yi-jun realised with a slight shiver that Songcai had closed his eyes, crimson-red lips parted.