Special Chapter - "Sleepless Nights"

A/N: Hey!! Welcome to the 1st bonus chapter~ content warning for: nudity, m/m, discussion of polyamory/multiple partners, hand/blow job, swallowing cum, hair pulling LOL fun times
Also, I shall reiterate that Xie Yi-jun calls Wen Reian "boy" because to Yi-jun, Reian is technically his junior, BUT!! Reian is 21 and Yi-jun is 25, it's not a huge age difference, so yeah ;) 
 oki byeeee thx for reading this mess <3

Xie Yi-jun

2005 years after The Long Night

Hei'an Palace

<King's Quarters>

"We haven't been out of this room in days," Songcai huffed. "People are probably starting to wonder if we died-"

Xie Yi-jun snorted and rolled his eyes. So what if they didn't come out for weeks?! As far as he was concerned, the world was on pause until he'd finished completely ravishing his lovely fiancé to his hearts content!

It had been a rough first month... after everyone returned. Yi-jun, while relieved and grateful they weren't thrust back into that hellish war, was also finding out that his time as King had really only been spent in the trenches, the heart of disasters. Everyday life, everyday being people's guide, problem solver, and voice of reason-

Well, let's just say, after fumbling together some semblance of order within the kingdom, Xie Yi-jun thought he more than deserved a little respite.

And what better way to get it than to spend the time staring at Jin-cai... oof, just look at his legs-

Yi-jun was peeking his head up, swallowing thickly as he stared at where Songcai was standing by the balcony, wearing only Yi-jun's thin red shirt. The way the silk flowed from his shoulders, showing the little indent of his back... his fiancé was too beautiful!

"Ahem?"

Having been caught ogling, the King cleared his throat-

"Hmm?! What, it's not like I have anything better to do..."

Jin Songcai narrowed his eyes, arms crossed as he approached the bed. Yi-jun was lost in a fantasy of his lover's snow-white thighs wrapped around his head again, when the man in question was suddenly staring down at him, frowning.

Lord almighty-

"What about running the city?"

Songcai's tone, while serious, was lightened by the fact he was also tracking Yi-jun's every breath...

The King smiled, reaching out a hand-

"Yes. Once I've got my fill of you..."

His lover smirked, then Xie Yi-jun was laughing, his fiancé quickly let his shirt fall to the floor as he climbed into bed, climbed on top of the King. They grabbed each other's hands, grinning and playing around for several minutes, wrestling, kissing and hugging.

When Yi-jun had Songcai on his back at last, the King bent down and pressed their foreheads together gently, closing his eyes in a moment of pure bliss.

Thank you.... for being here-

Jin Songcai hummed softly, then sighed.

"Xie-jun?"

The King sat up and blinked at his lover, who was blushing in a way he'd never seen.

"I've been thinking..."

Yi-jun waited patiently, when finally Songcai smiled; "About Wen Reian,"

Xie Yi-jun stilled momentarily, feeling his lover's hands upon his arms, gently squeezing as if trying to bring him back into the moment