Chapter 62

A/N: content warning 18+ partial nudity, hand-job, discussing sexual acts

Xie Yi-jun

2005 years after The Long Night

Riyeri

<Xi Qiáng Forest>

Yi-jun could feel the tension radiating off of Wen Rei. He tried catching the boy's eyes several times, but the young cultivator kept glancing down. He hadn't noticed Reian acting this way until they'd entered the forest, so Yi-jun stopped him, taking his hand and bringing it up to his lips. There-

Reian looked at him finally and Yi-jun smiled at the warmth within those dark eyes.

He kissed Reian's hand, noticing how he inhaled. When Yi-jun released him, Reian blinked as if startled and took a step back. The young King frowned...

"What's gotten into you? You're as nervous as a baby deer."

When Yi-jun reached out Reian flinched, but it wasn't the type of flinch that would mean fear. Yi-jun didn't know why the boy was so jumpy, but he was sure it had something to do with where they were.

"You don't like being this far from home..." he guessed, and one look at Reian said he spoke the truth.

Catching him around the waist and pulling Reian into his arms, Yi-jun tucked his chin over the boy's shoulder and tried to reassure him...

"We can leave instead of staying the night. These trees don't sit very well with me either-"

"No, I'm okay."

Xie Yi-jun tried to look at Reian's face but he couldn't see it. In his grasp, he felt him shiver so he hugged tighter. The boy exhaled, aura still chaotic and confusing. Yi-jun wasn't sure what was going on.

He thought maybe a soft kiss on the cheek would help, so Yi-jun bent his head, but as he did Reian turned to say something and their eyes met. Xie Yi-jun recognized with a bit of surprise that within those eyes was something he knew all too well.

Around him, Reian's aura heightened in intensity, becoming more like a pull from his soul toward the boy. Wen Reian's lips parted...

Right before Yi-jun was about to kiss him, Reian swallowed and said-

"I remember the first time I felt this."

Xie Yi-jun was entranced, just watching his lips move, he had nothing to say.

Reian continued, "On our journey to Wúmeng, the day you told me to stay away from you. I was walking through here and I saw you..."

Yi-jun couldn't remember. He barely recalled saying that to Reian.

"Saw me what?"

His voice was deep, laced with desire, and Yi-jun felt the same from Wen Rei-

The boy's eyes lowered briefly, and then settled upon Yi-jun's mouth.

"I wanted to know what you were doing... I wanted to be there in your place and feel what you felt,"

And all at once, Yi-jun remembered.

Speechless, he blinked a few times as Reian whispered; "Now that I'm here again, it's all I can think about."

Yi-jun's heart raced and he swallowed, "What?"