Special Chapter - "The Birthday"

A/N: content warning for; threesome, m/m/m, gay sex, fingering, slight mentions of masochism, tasting cum, mentions of masturbation...
Basically, this is Wen Reian's 1st time, + Reian, Yi-jun's first time together, and Reian, Yi-jun and Songcai's first time with all 3 of them <3

Wen Reian

2005 years after The Long Night

Hei'an Palace

<King's Quarters>

Wen Reian found his own way up the stairs without any direction, relying instead on the growing connection he felt in his heart. Approaching perhaps the largest doors he'd ever seen, he took a deep breath, glancing around shyly before knocking twice.

From within, the King's voice could be heard...

"Come in,"

With a nervous sigh, Reian pushed, stepping into the bedroom and immediately closing the door behind him when he saw what was happening.

Xie Yi-jun smiled at him from where he sat on the bed. Behind him, his husband Jin Songcai was slowly kissing his neck, running his hands down the King's bare chest where his crimson robes had been partially untied.

Swallowing, heat rising on his face, Wen Reian's heart raced at the sight...

Songcai seemed to laugh, still lingering kisses on Yi-jun's skin.

"I'm glad to see you Reian," the King hummed. "How are you?"

It was such a simple, innocent question. Reian didn't know how to answer it, watching as Yi-jun's eyes closed, his husband's hands caressing everywhere-

Eyes darkening by the second, Reian only nodded...

"Better now."

With a joyful grin, Jin Songcai's piercing blue eyes finally found him. As always, Reian saw a familiar gleam in them. An understanding of wanting to heal the world, one heart at a time. He found himself in Songcai's eyes, and even in a moment like this, Reian wasn't surprised by that fact.

The man's gaze beckoned Reian closer and without further discussion, he came. When Reian stood before them both, Xie Yi-jun's eyes finally flickered open again.

Acting on impulse alone, Reian reached out a hand to the King's shoulder, steadying himself as he moved to sit on his lap. The whole time he watched Yi-jun's eyes, the warmth in them growing until Wen Rei saw the irises swirl with violet...

This close to both of them, he could feel their unique auras; Yi-jun's like sunshine and the sense of coming home. Songcai's like the coolness of fresh air in spring-

Xie Yi-jun was staring rather lustfully at Reian's mouth but instead, Reian raised his eyes to Songcai's knowing smile.

Drawing Yi-jun's hair behind his ear, Songcai whispered to both of them;
"Xie-jun was worried you'd be too busy to attend... but I knew you wouldn't miss his birthday-"

Wen Rei's heart fluttered when he felt the King's fingers eagerly tugging at the sash around his waist, but a thrill of heat shot through him at the shine in Jin Songcai's eyes.

Leaning closer as if to kiss the King, Reian went past him, meeting Songcai's amused smile halfway and kissing him on the lips. Not their first kiss, but their first in front of Xie Yi-jun.

It was a gentle thing, but when Reian heard Yi-jun groan between them and then Songcai's sweet laugh, Reian couldn't help but need more...

Jin Songcai was skilled at this too, yet he let Reian take his time. Easing his tongue in between his lips slowly and purposefully, cheeks grew redder by the second as the King's breathing seemed to shift from relaxed to desperate.