26

Layla

His heartbeat was the only sound echoing in my ears. Well not just his, mine as well. I had no idea why I kissed him but I just knew I had to.

I wanted to.

As I pulled away from his lips, his intense stare told me that wasn't going to be the end of it. I only gave him an invitation and he very well accepted it.

He reached out and held the back of my head, pulling me towards him. He captured my lips and claimed it in a slow, gentle but passionate manner. I felt my body scream in excitement, butterflies erupting in my stomach. His other hand reached my face and caressed my skin, then slowly dropping to my neck and my shoulder, stopping at where my skirt was.

He pulled away just an inch from my face, his stare sent my heart racing. He looked down at my chest and then back up. I knew where this was going, I knew what was going to happen next but I didn't stop him.

I didn't want him to stop but I didn't know how to put that in words.

I also knew he was waiting for my permission to continue probably because he was scared I would say no or reject him, but hell! I didn't want him to ask for permission, I just wanted him to take me right here right now.

What had come over me?

Fuck it!

I removed the last three buttons of my shirt and pulled it off my shoulder, letting it drop on the bed. His eyes dropped down to my body the same minute and I heard him inhale deeply. I bit my lip, suddenly feeling shy and insecure in my black bra.

He leaned in and kissed me again, only this time more intense. His hands traveled up and down my body, sending shivers through me over and over. He slid one hand of my bra off my shoulder and the other before reaching  behind me to unhook my bra, letting it drop to the bed as well.

He stopped kissing my lips and kissed my neck instead, trailing sloppy kisses down to my shoulders and then to my chest, and in between my boobs. The slow manner at which he did it was driving me nuts.

Finally I felt  his lips on boobs as he sucked one hard nipple into his mouth. I gasped, my head falling backwards as heat spread through my body stopping at my core. His other hand was caressing my second boob, while he rolled his tongue on one. He was torturing me and he probably knew it. He probably also didn't want to rush me into anything I didn't want and that was really sweet and gentlemanly of him. It made me want him even more.

Why was I feeling like this?

Because he's our mate and we want him so bad. My subconscious said.

Or rather, my wolf said.

He lifted his head from my chest and looked at me one more time before slowing pushing me back on the bed. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down my legs, followed by my black panties. I was then completely naked on his bed. He stood up, took off his clothes quickly, like I was going to change my mind the next minute. He stared at my body for what felt like hours but were just seconds, making me feel hot all over.
When he pulled down the last clothing on his body, I gulped hard as my eyes fell on his large member that pointed at me.

All these while, no word was said. It was just as if we communicated with our eyes. He slowly crawled up between my legs and hovered on top of me. It wasnt my first time but I became slightly nervous.

He stared into my eyes again as if seeking the final permission from me. I stared back at him with equal intensity, then I held his head and pulled him down  towards. I kissed him again, hoping that was enough answer for him. He kissed me back with equal passion, our lips moving in perfect sync.

And then, inhaled sharply as I felt him slide into my wet hole. I felt both pain and pleasure at the same time. He didn't move, just stayed there, allowing me to welcome him and get used to him, then looked me in the eyes as if staring into my soul.

I saw passion, I saw lust but not the kind of lust you think. The kind that screamed, I only want you. I saw his emotion, his vulnerability but in all, I saw love. The kind that wants to protect you, the kind that adores you, the kind that wants you all to himself. I saw it all in his eyes but I didn't just see them, I felt them.

The next moment after that, he started slowly thrusting in and out if me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sweet pleasure that coursed through me.

"Open your eyes" he spoke and immediately, my eyes fluttered open. That was the first word he said to me since we got here. "Don't take your eyes off me"

That wasn't a dirty or sexy statement or request but it made my insides tighten at it. I did as he said, I didn't take my eyes off of him as he made love to me. His thrust were gentle and slow but mind blowing. I fought my eyes to stay open as I moaned in pleasure. His facial expression and the way he was looking at me sent me over the edge.

A few more thrusts made me grip him tightly and moaning out his name as pleasure exploded in my stomach, spreading through my whole body.

"Fuck!" He groaned and pulled out of me so fast, falling on the bed beside me.

Then I realised, we didn't use protection.

I turned my head on the bed to look at him, thankful that he remembered to pull out.

"That was so fucking close" he smiled at me and I bit my lip as my cheeks heat up. He shifted closer and wrapped his hand around me, pulling me so I was partly on his chest and partly on the bed.

"I love you" he said, kissing my forehead. His words echoed in my head. I couldn't say anything back. I just stayed on his chest, listening to his heart that was still beating fast.

The truth was, I didn't know if I loved him. I did have feelings for him, yes. I was attracted to him, yes. I did have a connection to him and i was his mate. But love, I didn't know.  It was all confusing to me.

I was somewhat scared that, what if this was just me feeling the mate bond?  What if I was only feeling like this because he turned me?  What if the mate bond was compelling me to love him?

My mind was filled with so many what ifs and it scared me not to understand what and how I was feeling.

I knew I felt something for Brad but I didn't fully understand what it was and  i wanted to find out if it was indeed love.

I raised my head slightly to look at him and I saw that he was already sleeping. I rested my jaw on his chest and just stared at his sleeping form. This was the closest I have been to him. He was really so handsome, and he looked so peaceful in his sleep.

"What is it about you that makes my heart flutter" I said, knowing he can't hear me. I wasn't really asking him the question anyways, I was asking myself.

And I hoped to find the answer soon enough.

I relaxed my head back down on his chest with my hand also on his chest and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep as well.

•   •    •
🤐