34

Layla

We arrived at the hospital where Hayley was admitted. We waited patiently for her mother to leave the room so we could have a chance to talk to her, and when we finally saw her leave the room and the hospital entirely, we rushed  over to her.

Her face seemed to brighten when she saw Brad but once her eyes fell on me, she rolled them and stared at us with a look of pure irritation.

I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"We came to see how you are doing" Brad said, probably trying to brighten up the mood before hitting her with the bad news.
Although I saw it as a waste of time which we didn't have, so I stepped up quickly.

"Hayley, there is something you need to know and it's pretty serious" I said impatiently.

"I don't want to hear anything from you" she spat, turning her head the other way.

"Can you just not be a bitch for once in your life, you are in danger" I didn't know when they came out of my mouth but atleast it got her attention.
She looked at me shocked and confused at my outburst.

"I literally was almost killed by a wolf, what more danger could I possibly be in?" She said.

"The wolf that bit you... its not just a wolf. It was a werewolf" now she was looking at me like I was crazy. I looked to Brad for some kind of help as she didn't seem phased at what I had just said.

"Hayley, we know this sounds crazy but she is saying the truth. A werewolf bit you and we think that you might be turning into one" he said in a pretty much convincing tone but ofcourse she wasn't convinced.

"Okay that's enough, you two need to leave now" she snapped.

"Hayley, this is serious" I added.

"Get out now!" She suddenly yelled, taking both Brad and I by surprise.

At the sound of her voice, her mom rushed in to see the both of us beside her daughter.

"Are you okay darling, what's going on?" She asked Hayley. I looked at hayley, scared she would blurt everything we just told her out.

"Tell them to leave" she told her mom.

Her mom, surprised, looked at us then back at her daughter. "But they are your friends, they came to visit you" she said.

"I don't want to see them, I just need them to leave" she demanded.

"Its alright, we will go. We hope you get better soon" Brad said and pulled me out of the room with him.

"Shit!" I cursed the moment we were a certain distance away from the room.

"She always have to be a bitch about everything, fuck!" I cursed again. I was really pissed off, mostly anxious but pissed off as well.

"Hey calm down" Brad held me in place, "we will figure something out" his ability to stay calm most times was admirable.

I was unable to stay calm. The thought that Hayley wasn't and didn't seem to be cooperative bothered me a lot. She was already a bitch, now she was going to be a werewolf bitch.