30

Layla

After the school day, I followed the girls back to the pack house. It had become my everyday routine and my dad had no clue because I always made sure to get back home before he arrived from work.

We had series of interesting conversations throughout the journey until we got into the building.

"Welcome back pretty ladies" Alec greeted us as he walked down the stairs with Andre. They both kissed their girlfriends while I looked away blushing at the sight of them. It made me crave for a kiss as well from my mate.

Where was he?

"Where is Brad?" I asked shyly, knowing fully well I will get teased afterwards.

"Someone's eager to see Brad" Gia wiggled her brows at me and my cheeks instantly turned red.

"I bet they'll start smooching the minute they set eyes on eachother" Ashley added.

"Oh my god stop" i was blushing so hard.

"He's upstairs in his room" Andre told me and i hurriedly climbed up the stairs, away from them. I heard them chuckle behind me.

When i got up the stairs, I turned left to the direction of Brad's room and the minute i got close to the door, a girl walked right out of the room. I halted and stared at her both shocked and confused. She also halted but she didnt seem surprised to see me, on the contrary, she looked like she was incredibly pissed to see me.

The more I looked at her, the more familiar her face became. Then it hit me that she was the same girl I saw the day I wanted to talk to Brad so badly. The same girl that was almost all over him.

Instantly i scowled, my wolf groaning in disapproval.

After what felt like a long moment, she walked past me without saying a word.

What was she doing here?

Why was she coming out of Brad's room.

I was going to jump into a quick conclusion because it wasn't the first time I was being cheated on but I decided not to.

I walked into the room and I saw Brad dragging a t shirt down his body. The shirt was still up, covering his face making me get a view of his muscled body. My eyes trailed down and i noticed his belt was loose. The next conclusion that I came to was....

Something happened here, between the two of them.

I instantly felt my heart start to ache at just the thought. Immediately, I turned around to walk away but then I stopped when I remembered I wasn't walk to jump into conclusions or walk away without some explanations.

"Layla" he called, so I just turned to face him. So many thoughts where swirling around in my head.

"What happened in here?" I asked, staring at him with an emotionless face. The truth was, I was afraid of the answer I would get from him. I was reminded of the reason why I didn't want to trust anyone again. It was hurting me but I tried not to show it.

"I saw her come out of your room" as usual, I wasted no time. "Who is she?"

"Kate?" He asked with an innocent face, "nothing happened here" I folded my arms overy chest and waited for more explanations because he wasn't sounding the least bit convincing.

"She just..." He paused and studied my face. "Come here" he held my hand and pulled me over to his bed to sit.

"Its not what you think" he started and I listened patiently.
"Kate is a member of our pack, she schools abroad and only came to visit"

"There is something you need to know" only the sound of that made me think a million things.
"Kate and i..." He seemed to be struggling with whatever it was he wanted to say, "we use to hookup" the word echoed in my head.

"But that was a long time ago, I haven't seen her for a long while and that was before you came into my life" he defended before I could say anything.
"She didn't know about you until now"
I was surprised at how calm I was listening to everything. It was extremely weird having to imagine Brad with someone else but then again, I was also with someone else before him.

It still didn't kill the jealously that was swirling in my chest though, especially because she was a member of the pack and I would have to see her often.

Was that how he felt when he saw Cole?

"Please believe me" he took my hand and placed it on his chest so I could feel his heartbeat. I didn't know how but I believed him without a doubt.

"I do" I told him.

"My heart belongs to you now, only you" he assured me and I had to fight myself not to blush at that so I looked away for a moment.

When I looked back at him, he had a small smile on his face. A sexy one at that.

"Why was she here then?" I just had to know.

"I was making things clear to her so she acknowledges you as the Luna" he said. That explained why she gave me that look in the hallway. Something tells me she wouldn't like me much.

"Do you have anymore questions?" He asked, bringing my hand that was on his chest to his lips.

"No" I still wasn't sure about what I was feeling for him but I believed him. He kissed the back of my palm again then looked at me. The look in his eyes was one that made my heart flutter.

"I love you" he said to me and immediately, my heart started beating fast. I still couldn't bring myself to say it. I just stared at him unsure of how to react or what to say.

He might have probably sensed the tension within me so he leaned closer and placed a kiss on my lips. He pulled back only an inch to look into my eyes then he kissed me again, this time longer. I shut my eyes and kissed him back, savoring every moment of it.

The moment he shifted closer to hold me, a voice startled the both of us.

"Brad...shit sorry" Andre walked in on us. "The door was open" he tried to defend himself and Brad groaned in response. I just hid my face from both of them.

"I'm gonna help you close the door" I heard him say before I heard the sound of the door shut.

I then looked at him shyly and he smiled in return. He seemed eager to continue what he started while I was ready to go with the flow. Truthfully, I was just happy to be with him again.

He scooted closer to me and kissed me again, snaking one hand around my waist while the other caressed my face.
I in a swift move, got up and sat on his laps, one leg at either side of him. I did that successfully  without breaking the kiss.

I heard a weak moan escape his lips as I sat on him, feeling his budge almost immediately. I brought my hands to his hair and just played around with his locks. My stomach twisted in knots as his hand traveled up my back and down to my lap.

"But Brad...." The door flew open and I quickly dived onto the bed, off Brad's legs.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Brad yelled in annoyance.

"Sorry" he hurriedly shut the door again.

I couldn't help but laugh at how frustrated he looked.