Beware The Beast From Below

It was a great day for Mystery Incorporated they had just solved another Mystery in the Police Department and were celebrating in one of the Cells.

"Another Mystery bites the dust," Velma announced.

"Way to go, Gang!" Fred congratulated.

"Let's Celebrate," Daphne ordered.

"Yeah, celebrate," Scooby repeated.

The Gang began to walk out of the Cell until they heard the Door suddenly slam.

It was Sheriff Stone as he stood there with his arms crossed and said, "Better Idea."

"Aw, come on, Sheriff," Fred complained clearly getting tired of Sheriff Stone's Foolish Acts.

"Just Cork it. You see this Badge? Know why it's here?" Sheriff Stone questioned.

"It came with the Shirt," Velma added.

"It's here because if there's a Crime, I solve it," Sheriff Stone corrected walking to the door. "Oh, and by the way, I've called all your Parents, who, by now, I have on Speed Dial. Oh, Are you in trouble? Especially you, Fred, Say hi to Dad, the Mayor," Sheriff Stone instigated leaving the room and closing the door after him.

The Gang all stuck Their Heads Out, Between the Bars as They sulked,Shaggy softed Scooby's Head, Trying to comfort Him.

"Just once, It would be nice if someone thanked us for solving a Mystery," Daphne stated.

"Good thing, we're not in this to be liked," Fred mentioned.

The rest of the Gang glared at him disagreeing with his Statement.

"Maybe, That didn't come out quite right," Fred re-stated.

The Next Day, Velma was helping her Parents by doing the Haunted Tour.

"Welcome to the Crystal Cove Haunted Tour. I'm your Ghoulish Guide, Velma, The First Documented Case of the Curse of Crystal Cove is from 1630, when a Garrison of Spanish Conquistadors, mysteriously, vanished from the Harbor," Velma explained in a bored to death voice.

"Oh, That is so scary! Where did they go?" One of the Female Tourists asked.

"What part of the Word, Mystery didn't you understand? The Curse struck again in 1765 when an Entire Town of Missionaries, Likewise, Disappeared. Anyway, Things were pretty quiet until 100 Years later, when Conquistadors found gold here and renamed the Town Crystal Cove. Most People thought the Curse had been lifted, until the entire Darrow Family disappeared one Halloween and was never seen again,moving on," Velma continued to describe as she played a recording of the Darrow Family screaming as she then lead the Tourists inside to the Exhibits.

"Since the disappearance of the Darrow family, Crystal Cove has been a hub of Paranormal Activity. You might recognize some of our more Famous Visitors. Ghostly Deep Sea Diver, Captain Cutler, Miner Fourty-Niner, Charlie the Haunted Robot, and, Who could forget the terrifying stylings of Space Kook? Not Me," Velma said.

"Oh! How frightening!" A Male Tourist added.

"Oh! Absolutely Blood-Curdling," The Female Tourist stated.

"Not really, They all turned out to be Fakes," Velma warned.

The group let out a gasp and began to talk amongst themselves.