Web Of The Dreamweaver

(I am So Sorry,Everyone,I got Sick,So,I couldn't do It,Then. After That,My Computer,It Shut Down,Temporarily,I tried to Charge It,But,It wouldn't Accept Power from the Charger,and,It refused to Turn On,At All,Now,My Computer is just a Bit Slow.Sorry, For the Wait,But,As Promised, The Next Episode of Mystery Incorporated.)

Daphne: Previously on Mystery Incorporated

"Wait, Are you saying? That,Judy Reeves is Fred's Mother,but,that would mean" Daphne responded as she opened the Locket and looked in it again.

"Brad Chiles,is your Real Father," Mayor Jones notified.

Fred knocked on another Door.

"Hello,Sir or Madam,Could you tell me if Brad Chiles or Judy Reeves lives here?" Fred requested.

His Clothes were torn,he hadn't shaved in Eons,and his Hair was long.

He was a Hobo.

He hadn't even slept in Weeks.

"No,We need a New Daphne,and,I have just the Girl," Velma informed as she pulled Marcie to Her Side.

"See,Marcie,I knew it would work out,It's good having you around," Velma mentioned as Fred drove.

"It's good to be around,I'm really happy,We're a pretty good Team,Don't you guys think?" Marcie answered.

"Don't go making Friends,Hot Dog Water,I put you in there,as my Eyes and Ears,You do as I say,Besides,If you cannot turn her,Go to Plan B," Mr. E insisted as he threw a Picture down at her Feet.

She picked it up.

It was of Louis.

"Why? Him," Marcie questioned.

She did not want to do anything to him.

She felt as he was her Friend.

"Cause,I know better,the Parker Family,They are the Perfect Tools,They've all been One before,It's his turn," Mr. E continued.

"They're coming back,for Fred," Mr. E warned.

"Why? Why come back now?" Angel questioned as she turned the Chair around,to face him.

"Like,Zoinks," Shaggy shouted.

"It's," Louis added.

"Crybaby Clown," Scooby finished.

Shaggy ran away from the Carriage.

Louis was still on the Sidewalk in front of the Carriage.

Louis gulped as he stared.

Louis put his Arms over his Eyes,so,he couldn't see,what was about to happen.

Crybaby Clown ran over Louis's Wheelchair.

Louis was shot up into the Sky,when he was hit.

He hit the Ground hard and rolled across the Ground.

He ended up rolling into a Parking Meter,knocking him out.

Scooby saw Louis on the Ground.

"Louis," Scooby called out.

He had Two Fractured Ribs,from,being run over,Last Night.

"Louis,What are you doing here? You are supposed to be resting," Scooby asked as he turned to him,with a Concerned Look.

Louis put his Hand on Scooby's Shoulder.