Night Fright

It was a late night at Shaggy's House.

Scooby and Shaggy were up late watching Vincent Van Ghoul.

Louis was asleep on the couch laying his head on Scooby's neck as he drooled.

Scooby had his arm around him as he watched.

In the Movie Vincent Van Ghoul ran and Zombies appeared in front of him.

They growled and wailed as one bit him.

Vincent Van Ghoul hit the Zombie in the face and ran inside the House where a Woman stood with the door open.

She quickly closed it after he came in.

"Darling, Why did you go out there?" She asked as she dabbed Antiseptic on his bite.

"I was hoping we could escape make our way to Schaffhausen, find other humans try to," He replied as he winced and shuttered in pain.

"Sh, just rest,I'll get a Bandage," She requested.

"No, A Zombie Bite,there's nothing that can be done for me now,already I feel myself changing becoming like them," Vincent Notified.

As the Scene switched to the Zombies that were breaking through the windows.

"Don't say that,you'll be fine,we'll just use more Antiseptic," She insisted.

As she poured it on his bite, he screamed and moved it away from him.

He groaned and grasped his arm in pain.

"Promise me,Promise me,you'll bolt the door, and never let me in," Vincent demanded.

"No,I," She disagreed.

"You can't let me in,no matter how much I scream and wail,you mustn't let me in," Vincent notified.

"No,you'll be fine,you'll see," She pleaded as she hugged him.

When she looked up again, he was a Zombie.

He walked towards her.

She screamed as she pushed him outside.

"Get out,get out," She ordered.

"Bolt the door,now," He commanded.

He went towards her as she slammed it shut and bolted it.

She shuddered in fear.

"I was just kidding before,seriously,I think,I left the burners in the kitchen on," Vincent lied.

She didn't listen.

"Lena,let me in,let me,in," He demanded.

Some of the Drool dripped from Louis's mouth onto Scooby's neck.

Scooby felt it and began to shake Louis awake.

"Uh,Louis,Louis,you're drooling," Scooby informed.

Louis opened his eyes.

"Oh,sorry," Louis apologized as he wiped his mouth.

Scooby put Louis's head back on his neck and put his arm back around him.

"It's okay,I'm sorry,for interrupting your sleep," Scooby also apologized.

"No problem,it's under-understandable," Louis mumbled as he was falling back asleep.

Suddenly,they heard a knock at the door.

On the Tv, Zombie Vincent Continued to say," Let me in."

The door continued to be knocked on.