The Legend Of Alice May

It was a late night in Crystal Cove, a Limo was driving into a neighborhood and stopped at a specific house.

A teenage boy walked out of the house with flowers and so did his parents, as the mother took more pictures.

"No more, Mom, come on,come on, I mean,that is like your third memory card," the boy named Randy stated.

"Sorry, it's just that I remember my prom, so much joy, so much passion, the best night of our lives, remember dear?" The mom answered cradling her son's face explaining.

"You didn't go with me," The dad replied.

"Oh, right," the mom responded sighing happily.

"Okay, I'm late now, I gotta go," Randy warned as he got in the car, gave the mysterious girl flowers, and closed the door.

As the Limo drove off.

During the drive the girl next to him began to speak.

"Thanks for coming with me, Randy, Can I make a little confession? This isn't my first prom," The girl whispered.

"What do you mean? Were you held back?" Randy asked.

"No, at my other schools, I went to prom with other boys," Alice explained as she put her legs and feet on the chair and cradled his face.

"Look, I just wanna party, hardy, get my swerve on, you know," Randy informed.

She giggled and put her hand in his suit for a minute.

She then cradled his face again and continued.

"I just want you to know that I think you are the one. Are you Randy? Are you the one?" Alice eludicated as she moved her finger across his cheek and whispered in his ear.

After that, She took a mask off revealing her true face.

"What?" Randy questioned moving away from her.

"Be my Boyfriend, Randy, forever, and ever and ever," Alice commanded getting closer and closer to him.

As Randy screamed the car drove away.

At Shaggy, Scooby, and Louis's house they were watching a Vincent Van Ghoul Movie.

The Woman Vampire screamed as she fell to the ground.

Vincent Van Ghoul stood victoriously with the stake in hand.

"Suck on that, Suckers," Vincent Van Ghoul said as he laughed.

The End came out of his mouth as it went to the End Credits.

"Don't forget, This Weekend, is our Annual Van Ghoulithon, 405 Vincent Van Ghoul Classics without commercials," Vincent Van Ghoul stated on Television.

As Louis,Shaggy,Scooby,and Velma sat there watching it, Shaggy and Scooby shaking in fear

"Oh Boy, oh boy, Scoob, like, this year's Van Ghoulithon sounds great," Shaggy mentioned.

"Yeah, just Eating and Van Ghoul, Eating and Van Ghoul," Scooby mumbled.

"For a Whole Week, Yippee," Scooby and Shaggy cheered intertwining their fingers.

"Yeah, yippee," Velma repeated nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I never get these movies, he literally said a pun, at the end of the movie, that wasn't scary at all," Louis complained.

"It's supposed to have puns, and it is supposed to be scary, I thought it was creepy," Scooby replied putting his arm and some of the blanket around Louis.