Revenge Of The Man Crab

"That's the last net, can we go home now? Dylan," The woman complained.

"Come on Brenda, I promised the Trickell's Triquid people, we'd do a good job setting up for the tournament," Dylan replied.

"Oh, I'm so bored and sweaty, I hate Manual Labor, I can't wait for a time where robots do everything for us," Brenda whined.

"Here I brought some water," Dylan offered.

"Ew, I don't want any of that fatty fat water, I want Trickell's Triquid," Brenda demanded.

"Trickell's Triquid is water," Dylan corrected.

"Um, no, it's 100% Diet Moisture, you want me to look good in my bathing suit, don't you?" Brenda disagreed shaking her hips.

"Man, you are in a Crabby Mood," Dylan answered walking to the truck.

As something came moving through the sand heading to where Brenda was.

"Please, you wanna see Crabby, I'll show you..." Brenda threatened.

As it came out of the sand and jumped in front of her.

"Man Crab," Brenda shouted.

As it walked towards her.

Dylan chuckled and said, " Brenda, where did you get that? the Fake Crab Parts Emporium."

The Man Crab grabbed her and began dragging her down.

"It's real, help me," Brenda called out trying to hold on to something.

"Nice try, what'd you dig a big hole under the sand?" Dylan questioned.

Brenda screamed one last time before it took her down into the sand.

"Bravo, oh bike, got an Air Tank under there?" Dylan interrogated as he leaned over where she got taken.

As one last bit of sand came up indicating something else.

"Brenda, come on, stop joking," Dylan ordered as he put his ear to the sand.

Suddenly the earth shook and the Man Crab emerged.

Dylan screamed as it approached him.

The Next Day at The Volley Ball Tournament.

"Hey, this is K Ghouls, Angel Dynamite, live from the Crystal Cove Girl Volley Ball Tournament, sponsored by Trickell's Triquid, what Mother Nature drinks when she doesn't want to look fat," Angel Dynamite said.

"Oh boy, like, what a crowd, I hope they saved us some food, Scoob," Shaggy stated.

"Yeah," Scooby agreed.

"I'm so excited for the Tournament, this event looks so exciting and it brings a whole new meaning to Girl Power, that and because this is my first time seeing it," Louis warned.

"Trickell's Triquid, Trickell's Triquid here, the non-fat liquid diet, Gluten Free moisture supplement, now in wet and extra wet," The mascot announced.

"Well, like, we want some real food, right Scooby-Doo?" Shaggy asked.

"Uh Huh, like that," Scooby suggested.

As him, Shaggy, and Velma walked over there.

Louis looked around and saw his Grand Mother in the crowd glaring at him indicating to him that he was making a mistake.

Louis sheepishly chuckled and pretend he never saw it.

"Uh, Scooby wait up," Louis warned as he rolled after them.