Bad Moon Rising

(Sorry,That,This is Another Late Post of Another Chapter,I'm Really Sorry,I have just been Really Busy with Some Personal Stuff as Of Late,And,My Life is just a Total Mess,But,As Promised,Here is,Yet,Another Mystery Incorporated Episode. Hope You Guys like This One,I worked Really Hard on This One. This Episode was a Lot of Work,So,I Hope,It does not Disappoint You Guys,Also,This ends the Spot and Louis Arc,Considering,He never,Really was Part of the Story like This,Originally,Anyway. Enjoy!!!!)

Louis:  Previously on Mystery Incorporated

A Strange Entity looked Down at Him,And,Pinned him to the ground and pierced Louis's wrist.

Black Veins spreaded all over his face,arms and body,From All the Blood,That,Louis could feel going into his Veins instead of his Heart.

He began to hear his own screams not sound like his but Deeper.

The Black Veins burned and he tried to fight it but it wasn't working.

Louis began to fall into Crystal Pieces.

He screamed as it happened.

"Stop," He commanded.

But it did not.

"Louis," The Entity called.

Louis turned to it.

"How do you know my name? Louis wondered.

"I know everything about you," it replied as it touched his forehead.

"What are you? What's your name? What are you doing to me?" Louis questioned.

It spoke but it didn't use full Sentences,Just Certain Words.

"It,Destroyer,Monster,what I want and need," It replied.

"The Men and I were,Quickly,Overtaken,With a Strange Desire,To find This Great Treasure,And,After Several Months of Searching,Find It,We Did,What We didn't Realize was,That,The Entity,That Dwelled,Inside the Crystal Sarcophagus,Had Been,Searching for Us,As Well,In Our Thirst,For Power and Wealth,We had,Discovered a Terrible Evil,It Preyed,Upon Our Fears,Driving Us to Commit Horrible Acts,Just,To get It to Stop,Finally,In an Act of Desperation,To Stop,What We had Become,I set the Ship,Ashore,On the Mission Coast,In a Cove,We named After,What We would,Soon,Bring There,Crystal Cove," Louis continued,as He continued to Translate the Writing,That,He was Seeing,In the Ship's Manifest.

"I used the Alchemical Disc,De Planosferico,To Map Our Location,And,We buried the Evil Treasure,Deep,Deep Underground,Then,We broke the Disc,Into Six Pieces,And,Went Our Separate Ways," Louis finished,as He,Finally,Finished Translating the Entry.

In the Shadows of the Broken Apart Ship.

Something Watched Them,Drive Away.

It was Captain Fernando El Aguirre.

He watched Them,Drive Off,From,Inside the Ship.

"Nibiru," Aguirre murmured as He watched Them,Drive Away.

After Saying That,And,While He was Staring at Louis,Aguirre broke Out,Into Laughter.

As He laughed,Wickedly,A Double Voice began to be Heard,Like,Two Things were Laughing.

While He was Laughing,Aguirre began to Fade Away,Slowly.

Aguirre continued to Laugh as His Skin,Came Off of his Body,Showing Only Glowing Bones.

And,Still,He continued to Laugh,Like,He wasn't,Even Feeling It.

Just Then.

Aguirre started to Fade,From Existence,His Body started to Disappear,Into a Puff of Glowing Blue Fog,As He,Still,Laughed.