The Secret Serum

At the Crystal Cove Community Center, a Charity Auction was going on.

"Going once,Going Twice, Sold, the Link Side Seats to Crystal Cove Lady Banshees from the Derby Team go to Gary Bob Walter," the Auction guy announced.

"This Charity Auction is going better than I ever could have hoped, What's our total so far? Sheila," Nan Blake stated.

"$34.00," Sheila answered looking at her phone to check.

"Oh,just imagine all the good,$34.00 will do," Nan replied.

"The next Lot for bid is this Spooky Painting,mm, now that's what I call Art, Do I hear $5.00,uh,$4.00,$3.00,come on, this is a genuine spooky painting, this thing is creeping me out just looking at it,Anybody,Anybody," The Auction guy said noticing the silence in the room.

That was when they heard a screech.

A Vampire flew to the window.

"Give me that painting," the Vampire demanded.

The audience ran as they tried to get out.

"It's locked,we're trapped," The Auction guy warned.

Suddenly the lights went out.

And when they turned back on by the Auction Guy.

The Painting was gone.

"The Vampire's gone," The Auction Guy informed.

"And so is the Painting," Nan notified.

The Next Day at Daphne's house.

Shaggy and Scooby were in the Pool taking a dip.

"Like,Scooby-Doo,there's something about putting a teeny tiny umbrella in your drink that just makes it better," Shaggy mentioned.

"Yeah,I hear that," Scooby agreed.

Scooby looked over to where Louis was.

He was splashing extremely hard.

"Aw,shoot, I knew this was a mistake," Louis muttered to himself.

"You okay?" Scooby asked.

"No, I can't swim," Louis informed.

Scooby picked him up and put him in his lap.

"Better?" Scooby wondered.

"Better," Louis agreed.

"Now you can have your legs in the water without drowning," Scooby said.

Scooby gave Louis his cup asking if he wanted some.

Louis nodded and drank from it.

Scooby then drank from it again.

"How am I staying up?" Louis questioned.

"Well,most of your body is on my torso while your head is on my shoulder and your legs are in the water I guess, you being on the same one with me is making very little space for you not able to fall through," Scooby eludicated.

"Oh," Louis answered.

Meanwhile Fred and Daphne were talking.

"Now this is purely hypothetical but let's say your extravagant grotto was haunted by a Pool Monster, Want to know how I'd trap it?" Fred brought up.

"Uh,could you tell me later," Daphne requested.

"First, I'd use some combination of Shag or Scoob to lure him under the waterfall, then I'd add Quick Drying Cement to the Water and Booyah,Trapped," Fred explained.