House Of The Nightmare Witch

Velma: Previously on Mystery Incorporated.

"Hot Dog Water," They all announced in unison.

"The Mystery Inc. Kids have found a Piece of the Planispheric Disc," Angel whispered.

"Are there other pieces out there? And if there are, Who else is looking for him?" Louis wondered as he held their Piece.

"Spanish Conquistadors  used the Planispheric Disc to hide their Cargo,so,it could be found later," Daphne read.

"All this for a Treasure,no one's even sure exists?" Fred questioned as he threw Mayor Jones's Mask to the Ground.

"No one's even sure it exists, Can't we all just get along " Louis lashed out angrily as he rolled to Scooby's Side.

"I have what I came for," Pericles whispered revealing Two Pieces.

"So now we know,Where Two of the Pieces are," Mr. E stated turning around.

"I don't understand,There are Six Pieces,Where are the Other Five?" Young Pericles wondered as he looked for them.

"Oh,On the contrary,It was Scooby's Choice to Leave you,It was Fred's Choice to End Mystery Incorporated,and it was the Parent's Choice to break you up,I just went and got what I needed,We'll be seeing my Master real soon," Pericles added as he began to fly away.

"What do you mean by, We?" Louis questioned.

"You'll figure it out,soon enough,Oh,Wait,No, You won't," Pericles whispered as he flew.

"He's Won," Louis murmured as he watched Pericles fly away into the Night with the Pieces.

The Present In Russia.

Two Mysterious Figures climbed up the Walls of the Kremlin onto the Ledge.

The Figures ran to the Edge of the Ledge.

The Figure grabbed a Device from her Costume and shot it out the Targeted Building.

 They Zip-lined over to the Russian Museum.

Once they made it to the Roof,they landed and walked to the Glass Roof.

The Lead Figure used a Device to cut a Hole in the Roof.

The Other One grabbed a Rope and tied it to a Strong Object.

The Two slid down the Rope and into the Museum.

They ran out of the Hall and towards their Objective.

The Duo stopped at a House Exhibit.

They looked up at it.

"Jinkies,That is one Crazy Witch," The Figure Commented in a Deep Voice.

She looked at the Witch Statue.

The Figures took off their Masks,revealing it to be.

Velma and Hot Dog Water.

"Eagle One,We're in,Hot Dog Water and I are in Front of the Baba Yaga Exhibit,Entering now," Velma announced in her Wrist Comm as they walked to the Exhibit.

The Two walked up the Stairs to the House.

"Who is there?" A Russian Guard asked as he shined his Light on the Exhibit.

He looked around with his Flashlight.

"Show Yourselves," He commanded as he passed an Exhibit and continued his Search.

He walked right past them.

They were Disguised as a Russian Dancing Exhibit.

When he past them,They lifted their Hats to look at who it was.