The Night the Clown Cried

Louis: Previously on Mystery Incorporated.

"The Freak of Crystal Cove is my Father," Fred announced.

"Mayor Jones," The Gang responded.

"My Whole Life has been a Lie,Daphne,I have Parents,I've never known," Fred admitted.

"Well,besides,Tanya," Angel mentioned.

"My Grandmother was involved in this,Start Spilling,Angel,If you really want trust,it's gonna start with you telling me about my Grandmother's Involvement," Louis stated.

"I'll sum it up,You're Grandmother,was our Sixth Member,She,just like you had a Close Relationship with the Animal," Angel said.

"My Grandmother was part of the Original Mystery Incorporated," Louis responded in shock.

"Looks like your Grandmother has Secrets of her own," Daphne added.

"However,Her Relationship with Pericles was more than Platonic,it,it was Romantic," Angel finished.

"Tanya,Along with Pericles,were the ones who betrayed us,I can't tell you the rest,She would have to tell you," Angel pointed out.

There's nothing,Interesting about Treasure,Nothing,Why must Humanity be so Greedy? No one's even sure it exists, Can't we all just get along?" Louis commented.

"I'm afraid not,It's not how that works,besides,there's more than just the Treasure,Right? Louis," Pericles responded.

"What is he talking about?" Scooby wondered.

"He's Leaving," Paula announced pointing to Louis.

"What? You can't do that," Scooby and Louis responded in unison.

"He needs a Place to stay," Scooby warned.

"And,I don't have anyone to stay with," Louis added.

Paula hit her hand hard on the Desk.

"We can,and,We will,He'll leave tonight," Paula stated.

Louis and Scooby gulped.

"This can't be happening," Louis and Scooby murmured at the same time. 

"Daphne,The Engagement is off,I'm leaving Crystal Cove and I'm leaving tonight," Fred warned.

"Mystery Incorporated is Dead," Fred announced.

"Didn't you hear him? Mystery Incorporated is dead,If you and Louis had just told us about Angel sooner,this never would have happened,This is your Fault," Daphne cried as she stormed off.

"I can't go to Military School," Shaggy begged.

"And,Don't worry about Scooby,we found him a nice Farm,he could live on,if not,he could stay with Louis,either one," Paula finished.

"Farm," Scooby repeated in disgust.

"So,What happens now? They're gone," Louis mentioned.

"We go our Separate ways," Scooby informed.

"What?" Louis questioned.

"You heard them,I have to live on a Farm," Scooby reminded.

"They said,Could," Louis stated.

"Where else could I stay?" Scooby questioned.

"With me," Louis responded as he grabbed his Paws in his Hands.