The Creeping Creatures

A yellow and brown van drove passed the Welcome To Gatorsburg sign and into the town.

A family was trying to find New York but was lost.

"Are you sure this is New York City?" The Mother asked.

"Yeah, absolutely, if I'm not mistaken this here is, uh, Broadway, What's that street sign say?" The Dad said.

"Gator Avenue," The mother answered.

"Hmm, I wonder how far Gator Avenue is from Broadway," The Dad mentioned.

"According to this map, 2,000 miles," The daughter added.

"Well, in that case we're gonna need to fill up the tank," The dad replied chuckling and pulling over to a gas station.

"Hello, hello, anybody there? Hello," The dad shouted stepping out as the dog ran out afterwards.

"Puddles, come back," The daughter demanded.

The dad took out his credit card and attempted to put it in somewhere.

The daughter went after Puddles as she saw him run into the bushes and tried to feel for him as she felt a face.

Suddenly the eyes opened and it tried to eat her.

She came running back to the vehicle screaming.

"Aaah, gator man," the daughter cried out.

"Sweetie, there's no such thing as..." The dad was going to warn until it jumped out of the bushes and out into the open.

"Gator man," The dad yelled as he ran back into the van.

The gator people hit the windows making the whole family scream as the dad slammed his foot on the accelerator getting away from them, stopping for a sec.

"Puddles," the daughter cried out.

As the dad put his foot back on the accelerator and drove out of Gatorsburg leaving their luggage behind.

The gator woman walked back into the bushes and left.

Meanwhile in Crystal Cove it was a boring day for Mystery Inc. it was raining outside so the gang was stuck indoors.

Suddenly Louis opened Fred's door and rolled in all soaking wet.

"Louis, you're all wet," Scooby mentioned lifting his head off of Shaggy's lap for a sec to see Louis extremely wet.

"I know, it's c-c-cold out t-t-there," Louis replied.

"Yeah, and I'm so bored, we haven't had a good mystery in I don't know when,"Velma complained.

Shaggy just let his head fall since he was so bored and Scooby just continued laying on Shaggy's lap.

Louis rolled over to the couch and Daphne picked him up and put him on the couch.

"Eek, it is freezing in here," Louis warned.

"Don't worry I'll warm you," Scooby stated as he scooted over to Louis and put his arms around him.

"Aw, you are warm, you know that," Louis complemented.

"Yep," Scooby answered.

"Fred, I think I've read every magazine in your house, What's that," Daphne informed as she looked in between the couch and saw a magazine and picked it up.

"No, don't, oh," Fred commanded trying to stop her and ended up flying over the couch to the floor.

"Traps Illustrated, Freddy," Daphne said.