Art of Darkness

Louis: Previously on Mystery Incorporated

"This is One of the Old Crystal Cove Yearbooks," Daphne notified.

"Hey, Look, There is a Page Marked," Fred announced as Him,Shaggy,Scooby,and Louis Walked and Rolled Out.

"It's Them, The Kids, Who Disappeared," Daphne said.

As Daphne opened the locket and the music played again.

"Hey, You coming? You're Missing a Lot of Fun," Louis mentioned as He rolled over towards Velma

He rolled Up Next to Her.

What is That?" Louis wondered in Concern.

Looking over her Shoulder.

"I think, It's from Mr. E," Velma informed.

"Uh Oh," Louis responded in Distrust.

"Don't give up Hope,This has All Happened before," Velma read,Carefully.

"Huh?" Louis replied in Confusion. 

"What's happened Before?" Velma questioned.

Velma took out a Paper, One,That was Similar to the One,They had Before, But, With a Bird circled in Red.

"Check out the Caption,Brad Chiles,Ricky Owens,Cassidy Williams,Judy Reeves, and Mascot Professor Pericles, Crystal Cove High's Mystery Solvers Club, Mystery Incorporated," Velma read.

Cassidy walked Out of the Shadows and,into the Light.

Brad and Judy walked Out,From Behind a Tree,Looking Around.

Mr. E arrived at the Forest as He stepped into the Middle of the Woods.

Professor Pericles looked into a Book of  Geological Reports, While Scooby and Louis were Busy.

At the Cliff.

"Fred,I'm sorry,You'll get through this,We'll get through This,Together," Daphne reassured softly as She put Her Hand on his Shoulder.

"My Whole life has been a Lie,Daphne,I have Parents,Parents,I've never known," Fred said.

"They're coming back,for Fred," Mr. E warned.

"Why? Why come back now?" Angel questioned as she turned the Chair around,to face him.

She stood up as she finished her Sentence.

Mr. E looked to the Side.

"I don't know,but,It would be the Perfect Time to get close to the Kids again,Angel," Mr. E commented.

Angel turned back to the Mirror.

"I'm not Angel Dynamite,Ricky,I'm Cassidy Williams,And,I won't do it,I won't hurt those Kids,again," Angel disagreed as she looked at the Mirror and shook her Head.

"Mom,Dad," Fred responded.

He didn't Know, What to Say.

He had, So Many Questions.

"That's Right,Fred," Brad answered.

"We're your Parents," Judy finished.

"And,We're Back," Brad warned.

Fred stood in Shock.

"Whoa," Louis and Scooby muttered.

"It would Appear,the Kinder,the New Mystery Incorporated have obtained the Third, And,Now, the Fourth Piece of the Planispheric Disc," Pericles explained,Ignoring Cassidy's Comment.