Part 58 - I Love You ❤️

Part 58

ManLak and RagNan were back from Ladakh. They all took the same cab. Manik was sitting beside the driver and RagLak with Nandini on backseat. Everyone were silent as they already wanted to go back on the trip together. Laksh placed his hand on Ragini's, which made her smile. She turned her hand in his hold and now they were holding hands.

Both looked at each other and smiled. Ragini then placed her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes feeling the moment. Laksh too did the same. It felt like could time just stop for a few moments.

Manik was stealing glances of Nandini through the mirror, that's when he noticed her looking at him and blushing definitely she had no idea that he was also looking at her. He took his phone and messaged her.

Manik - You look more beautiful when you blush

Nandini was surprised reading the text. She looked at him and he had that smirk in his eyes but he still didn't look at her then how he knew she was blushing. She then caught him studying her reaction with that smirk from the mirror.

Nandini - Thanks!!! but i look beautiful all the time you know 😌😎

Manik - woh toh hai😄😘

And once again she was blushing.

______________

The boys dropped NanRag and left for Malhotra mansion. The girls ran in the arms of their parents as soon as they saw them and didn't break the hug for a few minutes until Swarna had to complaint about not being able to breathe.

__________________

From next day dance rehearsals were going to begin so Malhotra family and Kapoor family were on a video call and finalizing the songs.
Ragini was sitting with a pen and paper and laksh was searching for songs online.

Manish - bhai mujhe toh Govinda kaa hi gaana chahiye

Raj - mujhe bhi, ahhha kya per thumakte hai uske gaano mein (doing a hook step)

Laksh - okay main unke gaane search karta hoon

He then gave them options and it was decided that Manish and Swarna would be dancing on goriya churana mera jiya and Raj nyonika on kisi disco mein jaae

Ragini - Next hai Laksh aur jiju kaa dance

ManLak - (shouting together) Main Khiladi tu anari!!!

And they high fives as both were on same page

Ragini - great.. laksh tumhara solo?

Laksh - maine socha nahi😅

Ragini - (irritated) toh itne time tum channe chaba rahe they?

Laksh - nahi maa ne noodles diye toh woh chaba raha tha (sarcastic smile)

Before Ragini could say something manik interupted

Manik - how about ek pal kaa jeena?

Laksh - haa that's niceee

Ragini - great

Ragini - mera pallo latke hai di and jiju kaa is Dil dooba and Piya o re Piya and unke solo surprise hai friends kaa salaam e Ishq, so i guess ab koi confusion nahi hai? Right???