PART 10 - Perfect Together!

Outside KM

A bike entered and stopped just infront of the gate. RagLak were sitting on the bike. Ragini got down happily. Laksh took out his helmet and gave her the most genuine smile. She was standing just beside him.

Laksh - so!

Ragini - so?

Laksh - (sadly) so i should leave now!

Ragini - (sadly) hmm

Laksh - toh tum jaao then i will also go

Ragini - no tum jao then i will go

Laksh - nahi ragini pehle tum jao

Ragini - nahi laksh pehle tum

Laksh - (little frustrated ) kaha na tum

Ragini - (equally frustrated) maine bhi kaha naa tum

Laksh - (released breath to calm down) fine lets do one thing...

Ragini - (interuppting excitedly) kyaaaa??

Laksh - (giving her a look) can i complete?

Ragini - arre permission ki zaroorat nahi hai u can complete go ahead

He once again gave her a look but ignored as it was completely useless.

Laksh - dono saath mein jaate hai

Ragini - okayyy

Laksh - so lets go at the count of 3

Ragini - 1

Laksh started the bike.

Ragini - 2

Laksh applied race but also pressed the breaks.

Ragini - 3

Ragini turned and left while laksh too turned and left.

********

Outside coffee house

Nandini was calling her driver as he had left. Nandini knew she would take time so she asked him to go.

Nandini - uhmm manik......

Manik - haa

Nandini - woh can you drop me home actually driver dada phone nahi utha rahe hai...

She could go by cab but she wanted to spend some time with manik and this was the best opportunity.

Manik - (with a smile) i would love to

Nandini too smiled.

They were walking towards the car blushing and looking here and there. Nandini was biting her left thumb to avoid the blush. They definitely had the best evening together. When 2 hours past no one knew.
While manik was looking at her hand and thinking whether he should hold it or not. He wanted to hold it but didn't know what she would think. He finally decided to go with his heart and held it. Nandini looked at him shocked but he was looking straight. She could not help but blush. She too held his hand making him smile. He looked towards her finally. She too looked towards him and their eyes were locked in each other's. Their eyes did the speaking part. It clearly conveyed how much they liked each other. Their eye lock broke due to the honking sound of the cars. They reached near the car and settled inside it.

Manik - (starting the car) you like music?

Nandini - (excitedly) like? I loveeee Music....