PART 12 - First Kiss❤

RagLak entered and ragini started searching for her friends, the club was already too crowded today making it more difficult. Finally she saw them and screamed in joy running towards them.

Ragini - (happily screaming) Guysssss..

She then hugged all of them and happily met them.

Swara - (noticing laksh) ragu isse bhi toh introduce krao..

Ragini - ohh haa sorry sorry... Guys yeh hai mera friend and meri di kaa eklota devar Laksh Malhotra...

Laksh was happy to hear the introduction given for him. He met everyone present there - Swara Sanskar (SwaSan), Navya, Nikhil and Aryaman.

Ragini - arre harshu kaha hai?

Navya - woh bas aata hi hoga.
Waise aaj ke special couple kaha hai?

Ragini - bta nahi...humare piche hi they.

Navya - ohh toh aate hi honge.

*****

MaNan entered inside hand in hand.

Nandini - don't worry my friends will never let you feel alone or new and in few minutes they will be our friends.

Manik gave her a smile understanding her.

Manik - (leaning to her ear) nahi toh tum toh ho hi mere pass.

Nandini nodded blushing due to the closeness while he gave another smile.

MaNan found rest of the gang and went to them. Nandini hugged them and met them.

Nandini - so guys he is Manik, my.... (her cheeks turned red and she bit her inside of the cheek to fight the nervousness)

Navya - (teasing) your?

Manik too blushed and looked towards nandini keenly waiting for her answer.

Nandini - my to be fiance

That brought a victory smile on manik's face. While rest of them hooted for them. Nandini then introduced each of them to manik.

Harshad - (from behind) hey guys!

Manik - Harshad!

Harshad - what a pleasant surprise (shocked) manik, laksh...

Ragini - you guys know each other?

Laksh - yaa he is alia's brother.

Manik - and Alia is my friend so..

They all got along quickly. They were chit chatting and having their drinks.

Ragini - heyy thats my favorite song.... I am toh going.

She ran to the dance floor and danced according to lyrics.

Nandini - chalo naa guys lets dance.

They all went to the dance floor and jumped and danced with the lyrics. The song changed to 'Akh Lad Jaave from Loveyatri' as it was a romantic club song all were dancing in couples. Laksh asked for Ragini's hand and she gave it happily. He pulled her closure and they danced enjoying every second of the moment and their closeness. As they were drunk though not soo much that they are out of their senses, so they just enjoyed every moment spent unknowingly.

MaNan were also dancing very close to each other. Manik placed his hand over nandini's waist which was slightly bare as she was wearing a crop top. Her heart skipped a beat at his touch while he looked at her with utmost love and intensity along with passion. His eyes didn't leave hers for a second. They slowly moved with the music. She finally looked up in his eyes which created some magic inside her.