PART 14 - Teasing is Love 😉

After talking for a while with manik nandini kept the phone and was constantly smiling. Ragini entered the room and saw nandini smiling looking particularly nowhere.

Ragini - lagta hai jiju se baat ho gyi.

Nandini moved her head up and down biting her finger to hide the blush but from whom was she hiding? Her confession book?

Ragini - (hugging nandini) aww di you look so cute while blushing....

The moment was disturbed by a message on nandini's phone from navya.

It was a picture of MaNan from the club. Manik's hands were on nandini's waist and nandini's on manik's shoulder. Both were looking in each other's eyes. It was a perfect candid moment captured. The background was blurred and focus was on MaNan. The editing was also perfect.

Ragini - Wow di kya picture hai!

Nandini didn't reply she was busy adoring the picture. She wanted to hug navya for clicking this.

There was another message from navya

' yeh tum par mera ehsaan raha😉 iske badle mujhe meri treat chahiye😋'

Nandini - (reply) arre for sure pura restaurant kha lena is picture ke badle toh...

Nandini - should i post this picture?

Ragini - obviously! And jiju ko tag krna mat bhulna

Nandini - (excited) okayyy

Nandini posted the picture with caption.

'In Love With The Picture💞'

Ragini - ohho di kitna boring caption hai. Wait i will make it spicy.

Ragini added a comment

'In love with the picture or the person in the picture? 😉😏'

Nandini read the comment and threw a pillow on Ragini blushing.

Nandini replied

'🙈🙈🙈'

It was midnight. Everyone was sleeping but nandini was waiting for that one special like. And finally the like came but surprisingly there was a comment too.

Manik's comment

'In love with those eyes in which my eyes are looking 💞'

Nandini held the phone near her forehead tightly closing her eyes and blushing. While someone was impatiently waiting for the reply and that someone was Manik Malhotra. He was constantly staring at the picture. How perfect they were looking. The intensity both of their eyes held was too much to handle. The screens were on fire.

Nandini replied finally bringing a victory smile on manik's smile.

Nandini's reply

'even i can't take my eyes from yours😊😉'

Laksh's comment

'The screen is on fire 🔥😍'

Nandini's reply