Promo

Nandini is sitting in front of the mirror with moist eyes and Ragini is standing right behind her and helping her with the jewelry. Even her eyes were moist. Both the sisters looked towards each other through the mirror and a tear left both of their eyes. Ragini back hugged her.

Ragini - (low tone and closed eyes) I'll miss you di!!!

Even nandini closed her eyes with tears streaming down their eyes.

Nandini - I'll miss you too

Swarna - (from the door) bas last kuch mahine baaki hai

Manish - bta hi nahi chala kab meri choti si Princess itni badi ho gyi (placing his palm over nandini's head)

All had tears in their eyes. They all went in for a group hug

*Capture*

Manik wore his tuxedo in full excitement and turned towards laksh who showed perfect sign through his fingers and Nyonika took of evil eyes from her son, afterall he looked too handsome.

Raj - manik aaj se tumpar kissi aur ki bhi zimmedari hai joh tumhe ache se nibhani hai.

Manik nodded his head in yes and raj patted his cheek in return being proud of his son. They all also had a group hug.

*Capture*

----------------------------

A couple amazingly dressed walks towards each other in the spotlights both of their eyes not leaving each other's for a second. It seemed like no one else existed in front of them. All they could see and feel was each other's presence. The couple was manik and nandini. They reached face to face and stopped walking but yet didn't leave the eye contact. Manik forwarded his hand and nandini happily took it. They looked towards audience and rest all clapped and hooted. Happiness and nervousness both the emotions together brought butterflies in their stomach.

RagLak clapped for them and joined them on stage standing on either side of their respective siblings.

*Capture*

Witness Manik and Nandini becoming MaNan on 21st March (according to the story in real next week mostly 😉) in MaNan Ki Engagement ❤ join their new journey of life from next week....

Engagement of not only 2 people but 2 families and 2 souls.......

Do read and witness the love ❤