PART 15 - Weird!!!

Nandini - bohot achi hai

Ragini - so i am buying this!!!

Manik got a few messages from nandini. He was outside a mall and opened the msg after keeping something in the car. He smiled seeing pictures of few outfits and the msg.

'choose one for me naa engagement ke liye... Samajh hi nahi aa raha ke kaunsa jyaada suit karega 😕'

Manik's reply

' you will look amazing in every outfit but would love to see you in saree😉'

Nandini read it. Nyonika, Mukti, Swarna and Ragini finally settled near nandini after completing their shopping.

Swarna - soo you decided kaunsa pehanna hai?

Nandini - Mma i don't want to wear these but a saree.

Swarna - tumhe saree pehen ni hai? (shocked)

Nandini - haa

Swarna - but you toh hate sarees naa?

Nyonika - beta its okay tumhe humare liye saree pehene ki Zarrorat nahi hai

Nandini - no aunty mujhe sach much pehen na hai

Nyonika - okay joh tumhe pasand ho...

Finally they purchased a beautiful saree and left for their houses.

***********************

@ night

Kapoors left for Malhotra mansion.

Mukti - badi maa (thinking something)

Nyonika - hmm

Mukti - pehle bhabhi ko lehenga lena tha then suddenly saree kyu?

Manik had just come from his room and smiled hearing mukti. He ran back to his room thinking something.

Finally kapoors reached and were warmly welcomed by the Malhotras except for Manik Malhotra who was no where to be seen.
And nandini kapoor was busy in searching him through her eyes.

Laksh happily came near Ragini.

Laksh - Hii

Ragini - namaste (fake smiling and joining her hands)

Swarna glared her as she knew the reason behind this namaste which was - swarna had asked her to behave and respect everyone specially laksh as they were going to be her sister's in laws.  (laksh specially because she fights the most with him) so she was purposely doing this and once again it was proved that Ragini kapoor won't change.

Laksh was surprised but he also joined his hands seeing her and gave a small confused smile.

Laksh - (he wanted to start a conversation but didn't know what to say as she was already behaving very weird) kal college aa rahi ho?

Ragini - ji

This was another shock to laksh. Ragini kapoor calling him 'ji'? So much respect?

Laksh - (inner self) aaj yeh itna weird kyu behave kar rahi hai? Roz toh fight karne ko ekdum tayaar baithi rehti hai aur aaj toh matlab itna respect ke saath baat kar rahi hai.... Upar se back answer bhi nahi kar rahi hai? Khair acha hi hai break toh milega isse.... Par..... Par kya? Acha hi toh hai!

He was fighting with himself only

Nandini was yet busy looking all around the house to get the glimse of that one person who had disappeared. Nyonika caught her searching for someone and gave a smile understanding. She was about to send laksh to call manik but stopped thinking something.