PART 4 - Like and Hate

Manik - i had a relationship during my 1st year of studies but then she dumped me for another guy so after that i never really went for relationships ,i have dated a few girls but never got into serious relationship.

Nandini - so you don't believe in love?

Manik - its not that ke i have completely lost faith in it but just i take time to trust people so i don't rush into commitments. What about you?

Nandini - not yet experienced (she made a disinterested face) so i can't really say what exactly i think about commitments and relationships..... I think some people you start trusting very easily but for some you take time so its all about the vibes and connection

Manik - so you have never been in a relationship or dated anyone?

Nandini - actually the environment i grew in was always like a fairy tale and i am a huge huge Bollywood fan so no one reached my expectations (she said a little slowly and nervous about how would he react but he chuckled at that)

Manik - so you beleive in those prince charming and all!!

Nandini - not really but yaa i wished to have a serious relationship which would last for eternity, which was 'Old School' for most of the people so.....

Manik - so you never liked the idea of dating and casual relationships?

Nandini - you can say so...

@ RagLak

They were walking sipping their respective shakes. Ragini had vanilla while laksh had kitkat.

Laksh - so miss Ragini did you notice we are wearing same colour clothes?

Ragini - (fake excitement) oh my god thats... Thats so amazing.... We think so similar like our hearts beat together... No?

Laksh - (confused as what suddenly happened to her) Maybe

Ragini - (suddenly she made an angry face) expecting this reaction?  Then you are highly mistaken as i know the meaning of word co incidence....

Laksh - Woahhhhh! Relax girl, i was Just.....

Ragini - (completing his sentence) irritating me.

Laksh - look i am trying to be nice to you so even you should cooperate.

Ragini - and why will I

Laksh - kyuki humara rishta hone waala hai...

Ragini - (coughed hearing that as she was sipping the shake) What??

Laksh - i mean humare siblings ka rishta hoga toh humara bhi unke through kuch toh rishta hoga naa...

Ragini - ohh dat way.... (she released the breath she had held hearing his statement)

Laksh smirked

Laksh - waise tumhne kya socha?

Ragini - joh tumne bola (looking at him with a fake smile)

Laksh - aur maine kya bola?  (raising an eyebrow)

Ragini - uff..... I have never been so irritated with anyone..... You...
(pointing a finger at him)

He smirked and held her finger. How much he loved irritating her and troubling her even he did not know but one thing he knew for sure that she looked damn adorable with that irritated face.

Laksh - (coming close to her) well! I am special maybe....

Ragini - (looking in his eyes) u trying to flirt?