PART 9 - Possessive Love

After lunch the Malhotras left and they had decided to select the engagement ring the next day itself. RagNan ,swarna and manish were sitting and talking.

Swarna - mujhe toh manikji bilkul perfect lage apni nandu ke liye (blessing nandini)

Manish - (making faces) tumne itna jaldi kyu haa kardi arre thoda usse aur samajh lete, jaanlete fir karte

Ragini - kyu paapa aapko ache nhi lage jiju?

Manish - aisa nahi hai beta par thoda aur time lete toh acha hota

Swarna - taaki aapko aapki beti ke saath thoda time aur mil jaaye (smiling)

Nandini - (hugging manish) Papa.... I will miss you

Manish - (his eyes almost welled up but he managed to smile) i will miss you too beta (he kissed her forehead)

Ragini and swarna's eyes also welled up.

Ragini - (composing herself) guys i am getting late for college so bye.

She ran taking her things.

Nandini - even maine half day ki hi holiday li thi so even i will leave. (before leaving) aaj mujhe naa aate aate thodha late ho jaayega.

Swarna smiled knowing that she might have to go out with manik.

Manish - nandu i will drop you today as even i am leaving for office.

They left. Manish dropped nandini to her office and left for 'kapoor industries'.

******

Manik was at Malhotra industries. He was observing the work done by Raj by being with him.

******

Laksh was going back home when he spotted a similar figure sitting in the garden area just outside the campus. He went near her and sat beside her. She was no one else but Ragini kapoor. But this time she was crying silently. He did not irritate her but just sat beside her and forwarded his handkerchief to her. She looked at him surprised but then took it as she was in no mood to fight.

Ragini's college is just beside laksh's. There is a small garden area in between both of their colleges, where they are sitting right now.

Ragini - (wiping her tears with the handkerchief) mujhe bta hai tum mujhe ab tease karoge....

Laksh - main kyu tease karunga?

Ragini - kyuki i am crying.

Laksh - (thinking) waise ek way hai jisse main tumhe tease nahi karunga.

Ragini looked at him with questioning eyes.

Ragini - aur woh kya?

Laksh - woh yeh ke tumhe mujhe reason btana hoga apne in tears ka and ek cute si smile deni hogi (he said with a smile)

She automatically gave a smile hearing him without her knowledge.

Laksh - not bad... Ab first condition bhi puri kardo.

Ragini - woh di ki shaadi ho jaayegi toh woh mujhe chod kar chali jaayegi naa issliye. You know (with excitement) hum har cheez ek saath hi karte hai chahe fir woh movie plan ho yaa shopping yaa raat ko sona. Naa di mere bina kuch karti hai aur naa main unke bina. (again sad) par ab aisa nahi hoga. Hum alag ho jaayenge. Ab di jiju ke saath jaayegi har jagah, room bhi unke saath share karegi.

Her eyes once again welled up while laksh patiently heard her and let her convey all her emotions.

Laksh - acha ek baat btao ragini,  do you really love your sister?